FLEX CABLES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any aftermarket dealers that carry them ??

Both for the O.S. & K&B , the reason I ask is I'm going to buy some and would like to get them from the same place . I also want good quality & H.D.

hyperformance has some, 3.5cc and 7.5cc, the hyperformance guy on here posted a notice and the prices looked really decent- i havent gotten any yet but it's just a matter of time 'till i will for my KB......anything by hyperformance should be definitely more than par too.

Joe

Take your old shaft to a local speedometer shop and they will make you a matching shaft for a couple of bucks a piece. They work great, just keep em will greased.

Thanks Guys,

I haven't even got them on a boat yet but i know the K&B definitely will need one in reserve, or 2 or 3 !! It's better to have them and not need them, than need them and don't have'um.

Does anyone have a metal tube with teflon lining for the K&B??Or is it better to use the standard teflon tube ?? It would be wise to keep a propshaft or two in the tool box, with a drivedog , do you useually lose the works when you have a flex shaft break ??

As you can tell I'm new to boats !!!

LAX, I cant get past the first page on that site I'v been trying for weeks !!!!

Oct. 2001 edition of RCBM, J. Dunlap did an article on liners for lower units. Showed how to build a liner from brass tubing with supports for the critical areas. If he gives the OK, I'll scan it and put it up. Otherwise I can e-mail you a copy.

Latest posts

Back