• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FireFighter .45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Nice FireFighter .45 not a perfect paint job but looks pretty good. inside of left sponson was repained but you can hardly tell. hardware servos motor mount grimracer fuel cell included. $300 + actual shipping cost. (may take me a couple days to find a suitable box)

NOTE: tuned pipe in photo not included.

$300

Last edited:
Yes... I think I should say usa shipping only.... I'm scared to ship it too far.

ill take paypal. are you in the usa? it might take a couple days to package it for shipment. i would use usps

thanks

tom

my paypal is [email protected]

what is your offer bruce?

I think i have 2 boxes to splice together to ship it. I will have to remove the sponsons as you can likely guess.

bruce, shipping..... if ya want to pay the $300.... then i will ship it and let you know. USPS priority mail.... either monday or tuesday depending on when i can get it boxed.

Latest posts

Back