fireball glow plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barry

Hey all just wanted to no if anyone has tryed the Fireball super cool long reach plug. They claim they work well in high RPM high nitro boat engines. I have always used K&B Hp's I run Picco and Mac engines on 50-60 %

I bought a card of the super cool plugs years ago to try them out since they were so cheap, unfortunately the old adage "you get what you pay for" holds true in this situation as well. They are junk for boats. I never made more than a half a lap with them. threw the about 8 of them (new) after trying a few in the trash.

Just my experience with them. ~James

I've had good luck with them in a .21. Have yet to try in anything bigger. I purchased a bulk buy from e-bay for the car guys and them seem to work well. Have had some issues with burning out from the car guys but not all of them can tune and some of the same guy's were buying new engines a week later.

I used them in 07 on my scale. I didn't have a problem.

Bird

I've had good luck with them in a .21. Have yet to try in anything bigger. I purchased a bulk buy from e-bay for the car guys and them seem to work well. Have had some issues with burning out from the car guys but not all of them can tune and some of the same guy's were buying new engines a week later.

Tested some today myself after seeing this thread, worked decent in my .12 and .21 motors, would not hold a needle on the cmb 45, and would not even idle in the 101 evo 2 motor.

Tested some today myself after seeing this thread, worked decent in my .12 and .21 motors, would not hold a needle on the cmb 45, and would not even idle in the 101 evo 2 motor.
Thank's guys I thought this might have been the case no good on the larger engine. I run 45, 67, 80 & 90's think I' will just stick with the K&B's

Back