• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fire Fighter .12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watercadet

Great little hydro. Comes ready to run minus TX & RX. Real quick boat that I have used as the back up boat to my 20 Mono. Grim fin and Speedmaster hardware. Motor has less than a gallon of 50% burned in it. Pictures here. $275 plus shipping.

Great little hydro. Comes ready to run minus TX & RX. Real quick boat that I have used as the back up boat to my 20 Mono. Grim fin and Speedmaster hardware. Motor has less than a gallon of 50% burned in it. Pictures here. $275 plus shipping.
Open to offers

Open to offers

would pay 175 plus shipping

if you could ship to oz
I can't tell if you are trying to be insulting or not. $175 is what? 40% less than what it is listed for?

I thank you for the offer (it is better than I have recieved so far) but respectfully decline.

Back