Finally Scale Miss Bud

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking boat. Am I right in assuming it's a 43" hull? If so, it would be legal to race in sport 60 but not in scale, if that is what you were planning to do.

I'm guessing that the motor is a K&B and, if so, will be hard to find parts for. You may want to swap it out for a CMB as they are current and parts are readily available.

One thing you will need to do is to put braces between the rear of the hull and the tails. If they aren't braced, the tails will flex and break, as will the hull where they are attached

That is an Aeromarine Bud hull. I am not sure of the measurements of of that hull but they have let it race in the impba. Its a good looking boat and I am glad you got your child hood dream boat. mark is right about the K&B parts. It would need a driver and a clear windshield to see the driver. I would also lengthen the pipe from the center of the motor down to the weld on the pipe to hopefully 12 1/2 inches. If that is not possible then take it out as long as you can. If you do this with silicone coupling, It will melt. It will need a header extension. Hope this helps

Ken

Back