Fiberglass scale hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to know who is making the fiberglass scale hulls, besides Phil Thomas and Troy McIntyre. I need to get one if the wait isn't too long.

;) I can make a delivery of Dec 30 of this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DPS/racing hulls Madison, In.

Steve Muck & Henry Velasco both make great hulls. Go to NAMBA 19.COM for more info on there web sites.

Don :)

Henry also has different cowl for that hull. It is a rear cockpit that makes a lot of the old 70's Jones picklefork hulls like. Looks pretty good I have one. Still trying to get around to building it but I have one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill,

the link Don gave you iss basically the site. Not to flashy more of a contact website than an advertisment site.

Hey guys;

Those of you talking about the Henry Valasco, we have one running down here in Florida, it runs nice, has a Russian K engine in it. The hulls are epoxy glass.

I have ordered a cowling from him for my U-4 hull, and the work is flawless.

The other cowl they are refering to, is the old Bud, Circus, Northwest tank lines, A/B Natural light and so on.

Rick

Hey guys;

Those of you talking about the Henry Valasco, we have one running down here in Florida, it runs nice, has a Russian K engine in it. The hulls are epoxy glass.

I have ordered a cowling from him for my U-4 hull, and the work is flawless.

The other cowl they are refering to, is the old Bud, Circus, Northwest tank lines, A/B Natural light and so on.

Rick
If your looking for a DPS hull email Buddy Benedict he has a Prodelco DPS and lotsa concourse trophys to show how good it looks. I think he wants $1400.. race ready minus reciever. One of the guys i race with has yet to get his DPS hull yet.....Mike Buddys email [email protected]

And we also now have Steve at

http://www.rcboatcompany.com

He has purcased Bill Fritz molds, and in the middle of making some molds of his own stuff

Delivery time is real fast also.

There is a post on here about his hulls and quickness of delivery

The post is New Scale Builder, a coupla pages back

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Back