• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Few things for sale---ALL ITEM SOLD Thanks guys.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Cohea

1-Used Picco .67EXR Silver head not the tightest P/S but she runs..good for spare parts $50.00 SOLD

2-New Picco P-67's One stock w/used carb.One Mod engine w/RPM rod,comes with square drive collets $200.00 for both---SOLD FUNDS PENDING

1-Mac .45 About a 1 1/2--2 gals run through w/header,nitro pipe,Hughes muffler, aeromarine collet. $250.00 SOLD

1 3.5 Microburst Mono w/ K&B 3.5,keeley head,quiet pipe,speedmaster rudder,trim tabs,pipe mount,turn fin,stinger drive,has standard servos and mini receiver,Futaba pistol radio, $220.00 SOLD FUNDS PENDING

1 7.5 Microburst Mono... speedmaster rudder,pipe mount,trim tabs,stinger drive,turn fin.Minor gel coat chips compliments of Snake(top rear of transom)does not affect the running surface at all. $175.00--SOLD FUNDS PENDING

1 --1/8 scale wood hydro....Pretty sure it's a modified Dumas Circus or miller,Built right and comes w/Hughes rudder,Jensen strut,Hughes turn fin,SS water p/u,Grim Custom Metal Fuel Tank,have a front canopy/cowling also $175.00

Probably have some other stuff to list later,Just want to stick with some 3.5 stuff and open boats.Can get some pics e-mailed if you like

Chris Cohea

Last edited by a moderator:
Joel,

Give me a day to get you a picture.

Having home computer problems so bear with me.

It's a real good boat, got many a wins in Dist 8 with that boat my first year.

Say Hi to Dickson for me. :D

Thanks

Chris

yeah i will we have a club race in two weeks. i finaly got my lapcat running right so maybe now i can whoop up on him :D :D

whats up with the boat? i havent got a email yet, or are you temporarly down? also where do you live?

Joel,

Yes I have been out so to speak... :D

I will get you some pics ASAP

I've had many a people asking for pics but have not been able to find the time.I will try and get them to you tonight.

Oh I live in Puyallup area.

See ya

Chris

Ok I have a few pictures at my work computer,but don't know how to post on here,so if you want pics send me a email.

Thanks

Chris

Thanx Chris :lol:

Great servce. AAA AAA Got the stuff KQQL

Bob Morton :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back