• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Nitro items for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clifton Gregory

1. Mac Tune Pipe was on .67 motor . Clean no visible dent, has a few marks showing $65 shipped. Used
2. MAC Tune Pipe was on 65 motor, No visible dents, has a few marks showing. $65 shipped. Used
3. RRC Nitro Floor Mounts for 21-67 motor.$45 shipped. Brand new.
4. Speedmaster 21/40 Stinger Drive brand new.$ 30 shipped.
5. (5) bottles of Prather After Run Oil, new never opened. Sold by Hyperformance Products $ 25 shipped.

Shipped to US only. Lower 48. Postal Money Order Only.

Thanks Cliff

Attachments

• 20210926_141747.jpg
    20210926_141747.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 244
Funny thing... This little town I moved to has nowhere to buy a money orders!!! Could NOT believe that!!! Only about 7 miles to go get money orders. Had to go with writing checks. Couple times I tried using checks years ago, both times the bank would say I had more money than I knew I had. And it WASN'T because of earned interest!!! Always just change... But none the less... I'll get the money order Sunday so I can have it in the mail to be picked up Monday morning.
Ken Wheeler
4695 W. Grand River Rd. #12
Webberville, Mi. 48892

Back