• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FE Motor and Batteries for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBonahoom

I have the following for sale as a package deal for $500 via Pay Pal: I will pay for shipping in the lower 48 of the USA.

Neu 1527 1D (copetition wind) 2300 kv, 8 mm shaft. Run 4 times.

Water Jacket installed on Neu motor

MBG (German) Collet 8MM x 3/16"

Turnagy Nano-Tech Battery, 5000 mahr, 6S, 65C Used 3 times

Turnagy Nano-Tech Battery, 5000 mahr, 6S, 65 C Used 1 time

Dinogy Battery, 5000 mahr, 6S, 65C, Never used

Dinogy Battery, 5000 mahr, 6S, 65C, Never used

Batteries and motor have 8mm bullet connectors

The retail value of the above parts is $915.

I will also throw in a Swordfish 300 plus pro ESC with a capacitor card and 8mm connectors. See photos. This includes a USB linker for the data log function. This ESC no longer works, but may be repairable.

Batts.JPG

Motor.JPG

esc.JPG

Kris, I will split it out. The cost of all the items was $916 and I was selling them all for $500. The motor, cooler and coupler originally cost $395. So I will sell them to you for: 500/916 x 395 = $216. I will pay for shipping. Do you want them at that price ($216)? If so, please transfer the money by PayPal and I will ship them to you on Monday. My email is [email protected]

Mike - yes the motor was run on 6S.

OK, Just to make it simple, I can split it like this:

All items together: Reduced to: $450

Motor, cooler and coupler: $215

All Batteries: $260 (I don't want to split the batteries any further)

The first one to order gets the Sworfish controller (not working), USB link, and manual programing box. (The link and box were not shown in the photo).

I will still pay for shipping in the lower 48 of the US.

Kris, I did not recieve the PM? Did you send to: [email protected] ?

Todd, the motor cooler and coupler are yours for $215. Please send a PM with your address to [email protected]. Paypal is how I would like to be paid for it. As soon as I see the money there I will ship it to you.

OK, Just to make it simple, I can split it like this:

All items together: Reduced to: $450

Motor, cooler and coupler: $215

All Batteries: $260 (I don't want to split the batteries any further)

The first one to order gets the Sworfish controller (not working), USB link, and manual programing box. (The link and box were not shown in the photo).

I will still pay for shipping in the lower 48 of the US.
did the esc go out while on the NEU1527?

thanks

Kris, I did not recieve the PM? Did you send to: [email protected] ?

Todd, the motor cooler and coupler are yours for $215. Please send a PM with your address to [email protected]. Paypal is how I would like to be paid for it. As soon as I see the money there I will ship it to you.
Addy should be up in my papal with payment to you

Will do Bob

Thank you
payment is complete

thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back