• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FE 1/8 Scale RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seeray99

For sale 1/8 scale FE RTR , this boat has been gps'd at 72 mph, runs great . Phil Thomas hull , i did not build it , not sure who did. Boat has the best of the best equipment though , MGM TMM 25063-3 X2 ESC , Lehner 2280 8Y 925 KV motor also i/m willing to throw in two hyperion batterys 5s 6500 mah, boat runs 10S , This boat has some nicks and dings , its not perfect but overall in good shape. $1100.00 plus shipping lower 48 only

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2730.JPG

IMG_2731.JPG

IMG_2771.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Like to take this one!

Would you please explore the shipping cost, address in PM.

Thanks to Bill Brandt for the note, I am in Hong Kong, not exactly Mainland China, a special administration region still enjoying free trading here.

And I am buying stuff for fun and strictly for my own collection, definitely not for trade.

Hi Bill,

Amount paid through Paypal already, let me have tracking once known.

Thank you.

Gilbert

Got the two boxes of the FE RTR 1/8 boat, all in order. guess can go racing it this coming weekend.

Thank you, Bill, Top grade equipment and beautiful build.

Gilbert

Latest posts

Back