Favorite 80's-90's song/video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hair band stuff, Hmmmmmm.........

Dokken, From the Unchain The Night album

"You just got lucky" or "In my dreams" Luv'd the water fly'n off tha drum heads in that one! :lol:

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
That song DESTROYED Metal Music in that is was the first "power ballad" to gain world wide support and hence after that EVERYBODY had to put a power ballad out to get on M TV and gain record sales.

Thank God for the Big Four (Megadeath, Metallica, Slayer and Anthrax).... We forgave Megadeath for thier power ballad hopefully we can forget it too.

Sorry had to say it.
Norm- You obviously didnt spend much time at the Mons :p :p :p :p

Me neither :ph34r:

That song DESTROYED Metal Music in that is was the first "power ballad" to gain world wide support and hence after that EVERYBODY had to put a power ballad out to get on M TV and gain record sales.

Thank God for the Big Four (Megadeath, Metallica, Slayer and Anthrax).... We forgave Megadeath for thier power ballad hopefully we can forget it too.

Sorry had to say it.
Norm- You obviously didnt spend much time at the Mons :p :p :p :p

Me neither :ph34r:
The Mons was a travel destination for me back then..(world famous Mons Venus) .. However I do know of a place called the Centerfold Lounge in Detroit where they would dance to Metallica, Nugent, Shotgun Messiah Dokken, the Crue all the hair stuff AND not the edited songs.. they had to go full time, if the song was 12 minutes long then that was what they had to do. The Centerfold was where all the big rock bands would go when in town.. LOTS of stories about that place. (OF COURSE ALL RUMORS IN THAT I NEVER SET FOOT IN THE PLACE NOR DID I PROMOTE IT EVER.................after 1995 )..

Not in the proper era- but DMB and Warren Haynes ROCK this one..........

I'm all over the place tonight, been a killer day- the good news just keeps coming.

That's 20 years of music and you want us to pick out one or two? It's all kind of a blur after breathing the air in the stadiums! :blink: It would be easier to pick out a best movie or live concert that we've been to.

More like Jack Parr, And the Ed Sullivan Show from our era buddy!

Gene :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back