Favorite 80's-90's song/video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And hear we are 6 pages deep about our bygone favorites ..............because alot of today's music SUCKS! A number of years ago a friend of mine who is a very talented speed metal drummer turned me on to these guys-

Needless to say they quickly became one my favorite bands-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP8kp_hAQf0&feature=related

I consider the drummer Gavin Harrison to be one of the top two drummers ever, the other being Neil Peart ... and at times even a tick better. B)

METAL !!!!!! RIP Chris Oliva from Savatage ..a Master of METAL RAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!

Google it "Hall of the Mountain King ". Chris was killed in an unfortunate head on collision on US 301 after the first Livestck concert here in Florida many years ago . his brother John has put together the Trans Siberian Orchestra that is now ruling the world .My computer is fuzzed up so I can't copy and paste .

Rodney ..I would vote for Ted Nugent for President any day !!! Remove the illegal Kenyan once and for all !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray,

I have a CD sleeve for DIRT signed by Layne Staley, Mike Inez and Jerry Cantrell. Will NEVER part with it.

And now for something else from the early 90's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back