Fall Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

Want to congradulate my brother and his two boys for placeing at the fall nats

Mitch sr 1st place gas tunnel

Mitch jr 2nd place d tunnel

Brandon 2nd place sport b tunnel

Sr placed in something else but I can not remember what it was. Go Team Atwell

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon...watch out..the Sidewinder has her eye on you and you will never know when I will strike!...had a blast...sorry I beat you Mitch...lol

Congrats again guys!!! The Atwell Clan had their act together for sure. Mitch Jr and I had several great heats fighting for first in Open Tunnel. Thanks for a great time!!!

Final results are posted.

http://www.rcracingevents.com/

Throw a couple FE classes in next year Charleston Club. I want to come down.

Thanks Mike I was looking there earlier. One of the nice things about RCracingevents is as soon as the host club logs into the internet after the race with their scoring computer everything downloads automatically.

Looking over the results were interesting. Otto's back and Culhane is right behind him. Dan "the man" Hutchinson picked some tricks up from our northern buddies and congrats to him. Sr.'s in charge in gas. (for now) Jr and Brandon come on down to the "Stewart" race and take on the best again. WTC 6 months away and Mike there are more good FE classes there. If I can run a P-mono you guys can build a tunnel.

Mic

I love racing all boats. My son and I run P-Lim Tunnels. I don't have any nitro boats yet but run a gas mono and hope to pick up another gas boat over the winter.

As far as more tunnels?? I don't know.. You hard core tunnel guys kind of scare me. :lol:

Congrats to all the winners this weekend!! I'll make it to Charleston sooner or later.

CONGRATS TO THE "ATWATERS". WAY TO GO TEAM ATWELL AND CONGRATS TO DAVID ASHMORE FOR HIS WIN

Harold, Will and Corey Duncan

two of the highlights of my weekend came from the atwells ( no surprise). 1 was definately the racing between ron & jr!! the other came fron sr. i was pitted next to them. sunday an older couple was walking to the parking area. the had to go single file to get through the pits. the husband was in front of his wife. as she passed mitch, he shouted " do you know what your husband just said about you?" being mitch, we all just cringed & held our breath..... she looked a little confused, & asked what he said. mitch replied " he just told me he loved you, 4 times" & held up four fingers. i'll bet it made her day

two of the highlights of my weekend came from the atwells ( no surprise). 1 was definately the racing between ron & jr!! the other came fron sr. i was pitted next to them. sunday an older couple was walking to the parking area. the had to go single file to get through the pits. the husband was in front of his wife. as she passed mitch, he shouted " do you know what your husband just said about you?" being mitch, we all just cringed & held our breath..... she looked a little confused, & asked what he said. mitch replied " he just told me he loved you, 4 times" & held up four fingers. i'll bet it made her day
I seen that and was wanderin what he said to her. Boy howdy don't know what I am gonna do with him

Thanks everyone! Definetley a fun race.

Thank you big time to Deryl and Ms. Jeni, for helping me, My dad, and my brother with anything we needed.

Thanks to Mr. Martin Tidwell, builder of proglass tunnels, for coming down and trying to help me with my proglass.

Stan, even though she still needs some tweaking done, i would like to thank you big time for building me a rocket, now I just need to learn how to drive it. :)

And a BIG thanks to Joe for the warm hospitality. Staying at his house honestly felt like we were home.

Congrats to Mike " Kool- aid" Culhane for the sport B win, Otto for his perfect score win in 40, and Mr. Ashmore for the open win.

I would also like to say congratulations to my brother for having one of the best running Shamans I have ever seen. All those tweaks and weekends of work paid off!

Finally, to finish this off, Congrats to my dad for winning such a big race with his gas tunnel that was designed by my brother and hand built by my dad. After all the weeks of work that had to be done to pull off the project, it was awesome to seee him have a smile on his face when they called him up to the podium.

Mic, me and Mitchell are going to try to make it down there. My dad won't be able to come we think, and I'm not sure of my Uncle.

Like I said, thanks again everyone, ya' ll made the race worth coming to,

Brandon

I also want to thank Ron drake, deryl nisbitt ,Bob Kensil, and the others that help get Jr back racing after his little mishapp with rick. Jr lost. lost the whole front right spncen off his boat and was pretty much thrue for the weekend. Next thing you know here comes Bob with a paint stir stick and some other pieces and befor jr's next heat he had a whole new sponcen formed together and rebuilt probably better than it was originally.

Thats what I love about this stuff winning a heat or two is a bonus but the friendship and sportsman ship is just out of this world. Tunnel racers rock as Grim would say.

I also want to thank Ron drake, deryl nisbitt ,Bob Kensil, and the others that help get Jr back racing after his little mishapp with rick. Jr lost. lost the whole front right spncen off his boat and was pretty much thrue for the weekend. Next thing you know here comes Bob with a paint stir stick and some other pieces and befor jr's next heat he had a whole new sponcen formed together and rebuilt probably better than it was originally.

Thats what I love about this stuff winning a heat or two is a bonus but the friendship and sportsman ship is just out of this world. Tunnel racers rock as Grim would say.

How did those paint sticks and bondo work out ?? Not sure what you guys were doing but you got it done !!

Great meeting little Mr Gabe , a future hotshot for sure !!

Think about it who else would have every thing you would need to rebuild a boat with in there trailer <_< <_< Who else but TOO FAST FOLLY :D :D :D . Thanks Tom Mitch Sr

I have made sure Foley has a boat to run at the Herb Stewart Memorial Cup - , he just has to say "YES" at this point.

That said , we gonna see some Atwell's @ Dover ????

Tonycomeondownandgetyasoooooome :eek:

Andy have checked and rechecked and its a fer sure thang I will be in the grociery store that weekend. Gonna hate to miss it but Sr and the boys will all yaw can handle.

Back