Fall Nationals Race Information & Race Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope in the future the Charleston club would consider replacing some of the classes with little participation with a few FE classes at one of their national events. Come on guys.... Throw the FE guys a bone!! We've got strong FE programs in the southeast. No response needed. Just something to think about in the future.
Mike,

We have a lot of FE classes offered at the the tunnel championships and a TON of FE classes offered at our Grand Prix race in September. I have yet to see you attend any CMB race. Give them a shot. There are struggles in some FE tunnel classes just to make enough to run the class. They could use more support.

Every class in the fall nats runs with at least 1 FULL heat except for the gas tunnel. Check the entry numbers on rcracingevents, race results and the CMB races. You will see the numbers in each class. There is NO room for expansion of any additional classes for the fall nats and complete the race in 2.7 days. The CMB club decided several years ago that we will not go to a 4 day race. It is just among the challenges of hosting the hottest race in model boating.
John, No D12 racers have entered your GP race in at least the last two years so I doubt that's a prerequisite. They all like going to the big show. And I would like to join them some day. Even though I have a FE Tunnel, they are not my thing so I'm not into the WTC. But you guys did open the door to more FE classes at the WTC and they came. And for the record I do support D13. I will be going to Atlanta for the third year in a row next month. I just thought I remembered reading reading one of your posts after last year's Nats where you stated you would be looking for a more diverse crowd in the future. I do understand your dilemma though. I'll leave you alone now. I see you have your hands full with that Shaw guy. Freaking D12 guys are a PITA... :lol: Good luck with the race. My son and I will make it down there sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thats great news, need to get started on rigging the Gas Tunnel, hey wait a minute what was the name of the big guy that persuaded me to jump or be thrown in at Charleston earlier this year hmmm. (Just kidding)

Guys,

If anyone does not have a Paypal account or a credit card for payment, get with a buddy and get them to enter for you and you can repay them. There are ways to skin the cat and make sure you get entered. Just plan ahead some and it will go fine.

It is imperative that the entries have a good phone number and e mail address for each racer in the event I have to contact you. It happens every race.

I hope in the future the Charleston club would consider replacing some of the classes with little participation with a few FE classes at one of their national events. Come on guys.... Throw the FE guys a bone!! We've got strong FE programs in the southeast. No response needed. Just something to think about in the future.
Mike,

We have a lot of FE classes offered at the the tunnel championships and a TON of FE classes offered at our Grand Prix race in September. I have yet to see you attend any CMB race. Give them a shot. There are struggles in some FE tunnel classes just to make enough to run the class. They could use more support.

Every class in the fall nats runs with at least 1 FULL heat except for the gas tunnel. Check the entry numbers on rcracingevents, race results and the CMB races. You will see the numbers in each class. There is NO room for expansion of any additional classes for the fall nats and complete the race in 2.7 days. The CMB club decided several years ago that we will not go to a 4 day race. It is just among the challenges of hosting the hottest race in model boating.
John, No D12 racers have entered your GP race in at least the last two years so I doubt that's a prerequisite. They all like going to the big show. And I would like to join them some day. Even though I have a FE Tunnel, they are not my thing so I'm not into the WTC. But you guys did open the door to more FE classes at the WTC and they came. And for the record I do support D13. I will be going to Atlanta for the third year in a row next month. I just thought I remembered reading reading one of your posts after last year's Nats where you stated you would be looking for a more diverse crowd in the future. I do understand your dilemma though. I'll leave you alone now. I see you have your hands full with that Shaw guy. Freaking D12 guys are a PITA... :lol: Good luck with the race. My son and I will make it down there sooner or later.
Mike,

Anyone can enter any race they choose, big, small or an intermediate sized one. No prerequistes ever. We offer some of the FE classes at the tunnel champs and many more at the GP race in September. I think that would be the best option for you and your son to attend as it will give you more bang for the buck like the Atlanta GP does. Not questioning the support of D13 either. Maybe you can get to one of our GP races - Sept 14-15 this year.

However there is no room at the fall nats for any additional classes. It has more classes in it than I care to see but it is what it is. That race is a huge challenge each year. And with Shaw and others chirping often it makes it evey tougher - LOL. My sympathies for you guys!

That race is a huge challenge each year. And with Shaw and others chirping often it makes it even tougher - LOL. My sympathies for you guys!

.....are you calling me a pain in the AZZ????...... :D

Iam in for the following 60 Mono,60 Hydro, F hydro, 90 Hydro (single), F Mono & Twin Nitro Hydro,

John, I'm in for every class there is, on DSM. :lol: Also can we run rubber band paddle wheel boats if I get enough entered. :p Oh, maybe I'll just wait till 6 pm on Sat. and see how it shacks out. Hope RCracing events don't crash. :D

John, I'm in for every class there is, on DSM. :lol: Also can we run rubber band paddle wheel boats if I get enough entered. :p Oh, maybe I'll just wait till 6 pm on Sat. and see how it shacks out. Hope RCracing events don't crash. :D
Ray you get there early we can race the retrive boats?

I am in...20 Stk Tunnel,40 Stk Tunnel,and 60 Scale. :) Yaa Hoo can not wait...

Stan,

There are no stock tunnels anymore, only Sport B for the 20's. The Sport D tunnel is not offered at this race, only at the tunnel championships - no room for the class. D Tunnel is offered and you can run a Sport D in the class.

What happened to all of your fast riggers and monos?

Stan,

There are no stock tunnels anymore, only Sport B for the 20's. The Sport D tunnel is not offered at this race, only at the tunnel championships - no room for the class. D Tunnel is offered and you can run a Sport D in the class.

What happened to all of your fast riggers and monos?
SOLD'EM

Back