Fall Nationals Race Information & Race Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

There has been some racers that recently have dropped out of the race. I have used the wait list to fill many slots but some remain in certain classes and are noted below:

D Mono - 3

E Hydro - 2

Jersey Skiff - 3

LSG 23-30 Sport Hydro - 2

LSG 23-30 Mono - 3

Classic Thunderboat - 3

LSG 23-30 Tunnel - 1

1/8th Scale - 2

Open Offshore - 3

Sport D Hydro - 2

Twin Gas Rigger - 1

The registration period will continue to be open for a few more days when it will be closed down for good.

Gang,

The attached list has been updated with the current openings. The wait list has been cleared for all classes on the list. The registration period has just a few more days to run before it is closed for race setup. If you want to enter another class and you havenot more than 6 classes entered, please do so asap.

A herd of 1667's ready for battle !! Thanks Mark Sholund , nice work . Can't wait to be there .

2yu0yvl.jpg

Time for some administrative comments for the Fall Nationals. Please pay attention to the following:

1. Remember the speed LIMIT is 15 mph MAX on the gravel road all the way to the lake from Maybank Hwy.

2. The usual race setup will be used - canopies inside of the roped areas ONLY within the tree line, trailers immediately behind, parking across the clearing, RV's and campers in the large open corner at the buoy 1 end. Please park the trailers close to each other as we will stacked 2+ deep. Move your vehicles immediately upon unloading and dropping your campers.

3. General open water on Wednesday available with the racers getting your own boats. Controlled open water on Thursday. Race check in will start on Wednesday. All NAMBA racers please make sure you have your cards with you and you will have to complete the guest membership form at check-in. Will use the membership list on the IMPBA website to check in IMPBA members. Absolutely no driving from the dock, stairs, dock walkway, ground level, etc. All must drive from the drivers stand and have your pit person with you at all times.

4. Use zip code of 29455, John's Island, SC for the weather forecast. For this moment, rain falling right now, rain tomorrow but clear for the remainder of the week. Lows at night from Tuesday through Sunday in the high 50's and highs in the mid to upper 70s'. Low winds in the forecast. Great racing forecast and tons of air for power.

5. Remember the pig roast, BBQ and all of the fixings planned Saturday evening after racing. We plan on ending the racing abut 6 pm to allow for the meal and the bonfire after the meal. Thanks to Joe Tumbleston, our landowner for hosting and cooking for the pig roast, Jeni and Kerri for making the plans and arranging it.

6. Bring your AAA racing game and lets have a LOT of FUN at the 2013 Fall Nationals. Drive safe for all. If you must drop out, send me an e mail at [email protected] by Thursday. Please do not just not show up. A few classes have a small wait list and would love to get them in if a spot opens up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey gang

Joe informed me tonight we will also have a band at the Pig Pick'n so if you haven't signed up I need to know by wed so we get right amount of food ordered. You can pay and pick up your dinner ticket from me at my rv/trailer. Everyone is welcome to bon fire and band! Thanks and we are looking forward to a great race and a great time! JJ

Hey gang

Joe informed me tonight we will also have a band at the Pig Pick'n so if you haven't signed up I need to know by wed so we get right amount of food ordered. You can pay and pick up your dinner ticket from me at my rv/trailer. Everyone is welcome to bon fire and band! Thanks and we are looking forward to a great race and a great time! JJ
Nice !!

About 70%of the racers are already here and running. Fabulous weather, mid to upper 70's, lows about 60, light winds for the next 4 days. Racing starts Friday morning about 8:30 am. 196 heats to run with some exceptionally fast boats here, especially the nitro riggers.

Good luck to my D-3 buds- Give em hell ;)

May the weather gods play nice.

Keep us posted guys and gals, wish we where there............

Boaters,

I believe Brett English won the Twin Shootout today.

Two years in a row fellas!

Nice Job Brett!

A lot of time and preparation went into this race.

Hope someone shot some video?

Mark Sholund

If Mark is correct, great job Brett. There were an awful lot of naysayers in a certain post in the outrigger forum regarding Brett's boats in a video he posted.

Enjoy the crow.......

Latest posts

Back