Fall Finale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic time at the fall final, even though I got wet...Thanks to Rocky and the gang for a great race. I took lots of pictures. Will post pics soon.
To Rocky and ALL the gang !!!! This BUD is for you!!!!!! See ya next year

Even though luck wasn't on my side today, still got to see some great racing!! Awesome job Rocky!! Congrats to ALL the winners today and especially Ken Hildreth on his 1st scale championship!! Can't wait to see those pics. The one of Schymik's Picco in midair was unbelievable!!!

HAD A GREAT TIME

MY SON RICHARD {PUMPMASTER} FINISHED MORE HEAT'S WITH HIS READY TO RUN >

THAN I DID WITH THE 3 BOAT'S I WAS RUNNING BUT STILL HAD AN AWESOME TIME .

THANK,S FOR THE HELP GARY Geiselman,

DID DAVE FIND HIS SUNKEN MOBSTER ??

RICK REISINGER

Last edited by a moderator:
Man,I am pretty sure I am the last one home even though I drove straight here. Thanks for all the hard work. Rocky and his crew had their work cut out for them! Congrats To Brian and Matt Schymick going One, Two, in the points championship. The father son team is rockin!! There was a lot of great racing today, Doug and I pulled off a few side by side laps with the Bud next to the Bud! Doug whipped me that heat, his boat is really strong. It will be a force to reckon with! Ken

No thank you guys for coming and having a good time, good racing and great friends!! For those of you who couldnt make it you missed a good time, the weather was great, matter of fact I have a bit of a sunburn. I want to thank the "PROPWALKERS" for all of their help and assistance prior to race and the day of the race especially Mike Bird and Doug Shepherd who spent alot of time in the recovery boat. Hey Mike have you dried off yet? I especially want to thank the members of Quad Counties for all of their help and patience with me during the summer and at the race. I am kinda bummed that the season is over but kinda looking forward to the break. It has been a great year in district 14 lots of great racing in Evansville, Madison, Celina, Hobart. Again THANKS EVERYONE for coming and supporting our club! And yes Dave got his Modster back, had to get a diver to go get it.

Rocky and the gang THANKS A LOT, same thing to PROPWALKERS for your support for a newly born boat club...i got so much sun yesterday and i won't regret when winter comes :D

jul

Hey guys thanks for putting on the last race of the dist 14 season. Hope to see a race at your own pond next season.

The race and the weather was great. I even got my boats to runn good by the third round. I beat Kenny in sport20 from a jump start in the third race but too late, he still got the first place award.

Great pic!!

Can u send ( email ) some to me? the Ghost picture, the in flight pic and the pic with Matthew and I and Mike with our trophies!

Thanks a lot

Brian

[email protected]

Rocky, Thanks for a great race. had a blast! So proud of Matthew

Thanks for ordering the perfect weather!!
Hey Brian

I sent the pics, let me know if you got them. I had some trouble getting it to go through.

Mike

Hey guys thanks for putting on the last race of the dist 14 season. Hope to see a race at your own pond next season.

The race and the weather was great. I even got my boats to runn good by the third round. I beat Kenny in sport20 from a jump start in the third race but too late, he still got the first place award.
PHIL

WHEN YOU BROKE OUT THE CAN OF WOPA$$ WITH YOUR SPORT 20 IT WAS AWSUM - BUDDY YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD BUT YOU ARE LIKE WINE YOU ONLY GET BETTER WITH AGE,

AWSUME JOB

RICK R

ha! There was only one winner in sport 20 at this race, and it wasn't Phil. haha!! Just because I had it on cruise control doesn't mean I will go that slow when its a race for the win. Phil is working on that new twenty boat, Its getting better and better. Hopefully Phil and I are going to get together and try this thing with a UL-1 set up and some lipos. Ken

ha! There was only one winner in sport 20 at this race, and it wasn't Phil. haha!! Just because I had it on cruise control doesn't mean I will go that slow when its a race for the win. Phil is working on that new twenty boat, Its getting better and better. Hopefully Phil and I are going to get together and try this thing with a UL-1 set up and some lipos. Ken
Yes Ken got the first place, I didnt race the first heat, dns. Then I wanted to make sure he won and jumped the start in the last heat, but I couldnt hold back and made up the lap and won the last heat. I even did a blowoff and set it down and kept going. :D

Here is The third heat of the race. Sun glare in the corner caused a wreck. Dale D, U7 died off #4 before the start. Ken and the Bud jumped the start. Brian S with the Picco and Wes with the Tony Tiger had a good start. Picco hit the U7 and Tony hit a dead boat too Leaving only Ken with the BUD to have the win.

Phil,

The outcome of the heat was, Dale died, In the worst possible spot. Brian hit Dale, Wes hit one of them and knocked the turn fin mount out of his hull. That pretty much ended the heat. We will have to grudge match the sport 20s. haha!! Either that or I will have to try to bring it to more races. Maybe its time for Alex to take you on in that class. Ken

Phil,

The outcome of the heat was, Dale died, In the worst possible spot. Brian hit Dale, Wes hit one of them and knocked the turn fin mount out of his hull. That pretty much ended the heat. We will have to grudge match the sport 20s. haha!! Either that or I will have to try to bring it to more races. Maybe its time for Alex to take you on in that class. Ken
Yea thats what i found out after the race. You were the only survivor.

We need to get some more sport20 boat out next year for sure.

Latest posts

Back