F1.Tunnel Hull Gas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winston

Hi every one, I have posted some photos in the gallery of a 58 inch gas Tunnel Hull and I need more info and from were can I buy a complete outbaurd. [email protected]. Thanks Winston.

Hi Winston, Peter forwarded your email to me. He doesnt speak english, so he asked me to help you. I should have what you need.

I have the G-Morty Lower units in stock, let me know if you are interested. Check out my website, www.ovalexpressracing.com

~James

I also have a complete ready to run Woodstuff 1/4 scale tunnel for sale.

This is a WOF tunnel with the zenoah engine and Lawless lower unit. Futaba servos and remote ignition kill. It also has an extra cowling

Let me know if you are interested

Bill

. Hi Bill, Well I do not know which one is the best if fiberglass or wood. Do not laugh at me, but I do know nothing about outbaord if it was ather like cats or deepvees and mono hulls it well.

Please send me photos and price CIF Malta Thanks Winston

. Hi Bill, Well I do not know which one is the best if fiberglass or wood. Do not laugh at me, but I do know nothing about outbaord if it was ather like cats or deepvees and mono hulls it well.Please send me photos and price CIF Malta Thanks Winston
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE . WINSTON :D

I also have a complete ready to run Woodstuff 1/4 scale tunnel for sale.
This is a WOF tunnel with the zenoah engine and Lawless lower unit. Futaba servos and remote ignition kill. It also has an extra cowling

Let me know if you are interested

Bill
Hi, I am waiting for the photos of Tunnel, because I am interested If you have not sold it yet?? Thanks

Winston

Tunnel is not sold as of yet, I tried to send the photos to the email you provided but it came back... can you verify for me and let me know.

Or just email me at [email protected] and I will reply

Thanks

Bill

Fun_Run07_066.jpg

Back