• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s--used 7.5 k&b lower unit with cable and prop drive

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
for sale is a k&b lower unit for a 7.5 engine,,it is used but nothing wrong with it,,it has been cut out to fit a pipe,,just the 2 halves and the pin with the cable and prop drive not pictured,,40.00 shipped,,also the larger cav plate can come off,,the other one is still there,,thanks,,gary

paypal is [email protected]

now includes cable and prop drive

Last edited by a moderator:
for sale is a k&b lower unit for a 7.5 engine,,it is used but nothing wrong with it,,it has been cut out to fit a pipe,,just the 2 halves and the pin with the cable and prop drive not pictured,,50.00 shipped,,also the larger cav plate can come off,,the other one is still there,,thanks,,gary

now with cable and prop drive

for sale is a k&b lower unit for a 7.5 engine,,it is used but nothing wrong with it,,it has been cut out to fit a pipe,,just the 2 halves and the pin with the cable and prop drive not pictured,,50.00 shipped,,also the larger cav plate can come off,,the other one is still there,,thanks,,gary

price reduced,,now 40.00 shipped

Gary,

The problem you you may be having is that lower is the generation 1 version. Those lowers did not have the extra casting build where the skeg joins the bullet causing them to easily break off, sometimes simply from vibration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary,

The problem you you may be having is that lower is the generation 1 version. Those lowers did not have the extra casting build where the skeg joins the bullet causing them to easily break off, sometimes simply from vibration.
i new it was an old one,,but not maybe that old,,it still works good,,i guess i will just leave it on and see if anyone makes an offer,,if not,,i will just keep it and hang it on the wall,,thanks Ron for the info,,good info is always good,,thanks again,,gary

Back