• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Two nitro boats pictures ****lower price***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frenchy83

I have two nitro boats up for sale. I would like to get a expresscraft thunder cat or big vee. and need the money

1) First is a hydro with a k.90 in it and is custom painted with a frosted flakes sceam. I have props and new starter belts for it also glow plugs and a glow starter. The boat has a MX3 TX and RX. It has a 1/4 steering servo and a standerd for the trottle. I have tons of pictures and if you want diff. ones just let me know. Make me offers on this boat and We will talk about shipping. $450 OBO

2) Second is a tunnal hull with a 11cc K&B outborad on it. It also is custom painted to be a BUD Boat. It has all of the stickers and even a stand. I have props for theis boat and glow plugs and a glow starter. The boat is in good shape and comes with a HPI TX and RX. It has High end servos and a custom made motor mount that can be adjusted any way you want. This boat is crazy fast. I have tons of pictures of this one to or can take any that you would like. make me an offer. $450

I would Like to trade both to the same person for a 55 to 60 inch cat. or a vee. The boat has to be RTR less TX and RX. It also has to be GAS. I have pictures on here to of both boats.

Thanks to all who look at my adds. Mike

If you want to see more pictures or have any qustions feel free to write me at

[email protected]

ffh2.jpgffh.jpgbud_t_2.jpgbud_t_3.jpgBud_t.jpgffh3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back