• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s tunnel boat pro glass brand new n/r 250.00 shipped

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am selling a 40 tunnel boat proglass brand new with radio box this boat has carbon fiber layup 250.00 shiped to the 48 states will ship international for more i cant upload the pics but i can email pics to you new price 250.00 shiped this tunnel needs to go
i cant believe nobody wants a brand new proglass for half the price

i am selling a 40 tunnel boat proglass brand new with radio box this boat has carbon fiber layup 300.00 shiped to the 48 states will ship international for more i cant upload the pics but i can email pics to you

Send pics to James at "[email protected]" please. If they are large pixel (1MB or larger, please send them in individual e-mails. Thanks, JB
pics sent
I never reeceived the pics, please try again. James Beasley

i am selling a 40 tunnel boat proglass brand new with radio box this boat has carbon fiber layup 250.00 shiped to the 48 states will ship international for more i cant upload the pics but i can email pics to you new price 250.00 shiped this tunnel needs to go
still for sale

bump

Was this built by Martin Tidwell? If so thats a great price for one of his boats. They are very nice runners.

Good luck, James Clegg

Back