• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S tuned pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

i have all you see in the pics not sure of the size or which motor they fit but PM me at [email protected] whith any questions about these and ill try to answer. all are $10.00 each plus shipping

1st pic

7 th from the left (sold) (z boater)

1st pic

5th from the left (sold) pending funds (gleng)

Last edited by a moderator:
im sure its a macs but im not sure if its a 10cc. would that be a 40 pipe ?? if so then its definetly a 10cc let me know

im sure its a macs but im not sure if its a 10cc. would that be a 40 pipe ?? if so then its definetly a 10cc let me know
Dan, I'll send some dimentions from a pipe I have- Yes it will be used on a 45 size motor.

Thanks,

Glenn

so far ive had many offers on one pipe in paticiular. so heres what im going to do. im going to sell theses pipes to the first person that either sends money thru paypal or PMs me, making arangments to send a postal money order. thanks Dan

Back