• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S shoulund props 20 size

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

I have 2 props done by mark shoulund one is ABC 40/53 v cut 38.66 mm and a octura 1440 lynx cut 38.50 mm asking 37.00 each PM me for pics (not for sale anymore deceided to keep them)

Last edited by a moderator:
o/k cool !!! sorry I was rushing you, but im going out for the rest of the night, and wanted to finish our transaction.

Dan,

You should of run one of those propellers on that new Nova Keep On?

Check your PM's Dan?

Mark Sholund

Dan,

Those are a couple of great propellers there, wise decision to keep them.

What is interesting is that you never tested them with the Keep On motor?

If they need to be adjusted let me do that for you.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark I did test them both and neither of them was the ticket. im currently running a octura 440 that appears to be raw. I don't know where I got it but its questionable weather its even sharpened or balanced and this prop works O/K so if you read this I would like a new 440 sharpened and balanced detonged and pitched up alittle thanks Dan

Dan,

What are the cup and pitch on those other propellers? Curious?

The X-440 just needs some work not anymore pitch to work well.

Thanks Dan,

Mark Sholund

hey mark !! the props sizes are posted at the top of the page ( cup and pitch ) anyway if you could do one as I stated. and maybe do one with the minor work you stated, then I could try them both. that would be super !!!

Dan,

Just the diameters are listed in post one.

Do you have the other important numbers?

The reason I put them on the card is so I can tell what the propeller

has in it. I think this is one of the most important things in buying a

propeller from me. This way you know what you are running.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back