• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Steltzer, you said you wanted the props, but I never saw any money show up on PayPal so I sold them to next guy in line.

Hi Steve, who bought the props? I saw a couple of props in the case I was interested in, but couldn't afford to buy everything...Maybe he will sell me a couple of them.

He probably never had them, just pulled a photo from somewhere or sold them long ago.

When you paid for them and he didn't ship the excuses would start and eventually after a lot of hassle you might get something but nothing like what you paid for.

A good club member was one of the many that got burned by this clown, they got it right at Jim's, dunno why he's still allowed to "sell" here. :rolleyes:

He probably never had them, just pulled a photo from somewhere or sold them long ago.

When you paid for them and he didn't ship the excuses would start and eventually after a lot of hassle you might get something but nothing like what you paid for.

A good club member was one of the many that got burned by this clown, they got it right at Jim's, dunno why he's still allowed to "sell" here. :rolleyes:

Ok Terry, since you accused me of screwing someone on Jim’s, how about telling us who it was.

You guys are really good when it comes to throwing out all these accusations, but nobody provides a name of someone I supposedly screwed.

Last edited:
Yeah, he has a last name, but I’m not gonna tell you. I know his last name and the props are on their way to him.

Office Depot is also a FedEx drop off and when I got there, the FedEx driver was there. He waited for me to get the paperwork done and pay for it and he took them with him.

If you choose not to believe that, then that’s your problem.

I'm sure it is Mark Williamson. They seem quite shady, and yet are both on this site. I have seen enough on Jim's as well. They are real chummy too. Wonder if they are working together....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back