• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S picco 67 exr parts motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiggerRacer

I have a used picco 67 exr that have two head bolts stripped out. They could be drilled and retapped. Comes with header and drive cable collet. would like 65.00 or best offer plus shipping (USPS priority mail)

Thanks

Is this the drum rotor motor, or the disk rotor motor? I'll take it if it's the drum rotor.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

I have a used picco 67 exr that have two head bolts stripped out. They could be drilled and retapped. Comes with header and drive cable collet. would like 65.00 or best offer plus shipping (USPS priority mail)

Thanks

Is this the drum rotor motor, or the disk rotor motor? I'll take it if it's the drum rotor.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Thanks
Sorry, it has a disk rotor.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Thanks

Do you have a Piston & Sleeve for this EXR 67

Dog

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Thanks

Dog
Yes/ both are in motor. Used, but good compression. New Rod.

I will take it if it is still available. Please let me know the total to 48309 (Rochester Hills, MI).

Thanks,

Chris
Chris: PM sent. Shipping should be 4.95 USPS priority mail. Paypal is fine. Account in PM sent to you.

Thanks

Allen

Motor sold pending funds

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Thanks

Dog
Yes/ both are in motor. Used, but good compression. New Rod.

I will take it if it is still available. Please let me know the total to 48309 (Rochester Hills, MI).

Thanks,

Chris
Now wait Chris I thik I was in front of you. I was waiting to see if there was a P&S in the Motor.

Dog

Back