• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Nice Cordless Starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn McClintic

Selling brand new cordless starter. Very well made - should start anything out there. I'm running 20 boats and don't need this much power. Comes with case and all charging and balance leads. Asking $250.

IMG_20170303_184041628.jpg

IMG_20170303_184022552.jpg

IMG_20170303_184155588.jpg

IMG_20170303_184227506.jpg

IMG_20170303_184248110.jpg

This Is a starter very similar to a Boris, but with improvements. Daniel Place built it. I own one it is awesome. It has bearings in the motor where it originally came with bushings.

There is no comparing the smoothness in operation between the 2. I have used mine for atleast a year almost every weekend on gas motors and it's been flawless.

Chuck has been to the school of Joe Warren. Lets sing along can you take me higher. I think it will be fine in short bursts

This starter or a Boris on 3s or 4s is much stronger then a dynatron on 24v. 4s is too much IMO on small engines. you risk damage to a engine. And starting RS style cmb engines are the easiest to start do to flywheel diameter.

So that's why I asked what he would be starting.

Mikey, you are correct....I will work with chorus on that song..
default_biggrin.png

I have ran a Dynatron starter on 36 volts with NO problems. just use 1 battery to work the coil in the relay. DONT Run 36 V thru the coil in the Relay.
default_huh.png
default_huh.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back