• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S New MicroBurst 90 Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

I need the cash right now so I am going to sell my Brand new Micro Burst 90 Rigger.

It comes with a SS Walt Barney Tank, All running hardware, 2024 aluminum Turnfin, 1/4 scale servo mount made by JRSinovations, HS-755mg servo,two HS-225mg's

And 12 O'donnell Blue plugs.The engine mount is drilled and tapped for a CMB 1.01RS.

The radio Box is un drilled and needs to be completed.

New Price at the bottom of the page..

Feel free to ask me any questions about the boat and I will be happy to take and send any pictures you would like to see.

Thanks,

Jeremy

MicroBurst 90 1.jpg

MicroBurst 90 2.jpg

MicroBurst 90 3.jpg

MicroBurst 90 4.jpg

MicroBurst 90 5.jpg

MicroBurst 90 6.jpg

MicroBurst 90 7.jpg

MicroBurst 90 8.jpg

MicroBurst 90 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure thing Rick.

Give me till the morning to send the pictures,I did not expect to get a hit this quick,the boat is at my office and I just left.It will be between 8:15-8:30am

Thank you for your interest.

Jeremy

Pictures have been sent to both you guys.

Rick you have first choice and Mike you have second.

Thanks,

Jeremy

hi jeremy

thanks heaps for the pics

at the moment im just looking so if mike wants it no prob

cheers rick

hi j,wish i could swing it right now.have a few finaces that must come first.if something changes i will let you know. thanks so much. itis a great boat. good luck with sale. talk to you soon,mikie.

New price $825 shipped to lower

No servos or servo mount.....Just tank and one card of Blue O'Donnell Plugs.

This is a great price for a brand new painted and cleared boat,not to mention a New Walt Braney SS Tank.

New price of $750 shipped (in the usa)no tank no servos but will come with a card of blue plugs and all the running hardware.

Last price drop.

$750 shipped lower 48 with tank, card of blue o'donnell plugs and Hitech HS-755 mg servo and 2 Hitech

HS-225mg and HS-755mg servo mount

Back