• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S new cobra tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

im doing a special on new 3.5 cobra tunnel boats. these are special orders on only the colors i have in stock need to use up these colors before they go bad, ill do a new boat undrilled with all the improvements and plywood radio box and decals for $125.00 any questions on color choices can email me at [email protected] or call me at (863) 858-0536

No sarcasum i own both a Vision and a Cobra both great boats Dan is selling these chea and barely making any money i think is great to get other people into outboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant in the Junker's post, not yours. That wouldnt make much sense would it?

Yes Robin, yes Robin, yes Robin.

~ James

lmao,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my god i think im cryin.... you kill me james..... the reply to robins post is priceless....

dan if i didnt just buy a laptop,,, id be on this for sure,,, price is insane....

ac

I THINK YOU ALL MUST BE TO FAR NORTH OF THE FLA LINE TO UNDERSTAND HECKLING FROM SARCASM! IF YOUR NOT SURE WHAT IT MEANS LOOK IT UP IN DICTIONARY .

im doing a special on new 3.5 cobra tunnel boats. these are special orders on only the colors i have in stock need to use up these colors before they go bad, ill do a new boat undrilled with all the improvements and plywood radio box and decals for $125.00 any questions on color choices can email me at [email protected] or call me at (863) 858-0536
Colors to [email protected] please

I meant in the Junker's post, not yours. That wouldnt make much sense would it?

Yes Robin, yes Robin, yes Robin.

~ James
:lol: :lol: :lol: , can't blame ya, james. got pissed at my slooooow azz dialup connection, thought it would never post my reply, so i just started hitting enter. no excuses, just way too much fun. see ya in a few weeks!!

sorry, dan, you can go back to sellin' boats now.

Come on guys, Dan needs to sell a couple boats to fund his way to the Fall Nationals in 2 weeks. Help him out and he has priced his boats to sell and quick!

Come on guys, Dan needs to sell a couple boats to fund his way to the Fall Nationals in 2 weeks. Help him out and he has priced his boats to sell and quick!
well john don't you need a new boat. :rolleyes: come on HELP A BROTHER OUT :D P.S it is your race he is trying to get to.

Latest posts

Back