• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S NEW 1980-81 U-31 Miss Circus Circus Canard - RC Boat Company

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Maglinger

Brand New (Not Drilled for anything) Steve made this up for me and I received mid December 2015.

- Includes Hull/Cowling

- Radio Box

- Carbon Fiber Upgrade Option

- New Bob Jenson Strut

- New 1/4 Shaft (Square)

- New Square Collet for CMB 67

I am selling do to no time to build a new boat this season. This boat hull is the same Bill Fritz plug that we have won a couple national championships with. I would put this up against any hull out there currently.

Paypal $575 + 3% Paypal + Shipping (I can get pricing......PM me location)

Thanks for looking.

IMG_4173.JPG

IMG_4174.JPG

IMG_4175.JPG

IMG_4176.JPG

The 1980 Circus Canard is not registered Brad, Mine is the 1981 with the stream lined canopy. Not to mention I have not run it in years..... Maybe time to take it out for a spin.

Wish I had the money I would of bought it, exactly how I like it, carbon fiber upgrade, bob Jensen strut, shaft and the radio box. Good price with all the extras forsure. Rick you will have a front runner

Dan,

I can do the Boat/cowling that has the carbon fiber ($55 upgrade) and radio box for $500 (plus shipping) and paypal can be sent as family. I'm not at the office to get a shipping estimate, but if your interested in the above, I can get that to you.

Don't want to sell, I just don't have the time this season.

Option:

Strut $45

Thanks

Latest posts

Back