• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1978 Scale Miss Circus Circus F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

I am posting this for a fellow member in my club, he is a really nice guy take a look at his add below.He has posted his phone number for people with questions pertaining to his ad.

Thanks,

Jeremy

"Hi guys,

I have decided to sell my 1/8 scale hydro. The boat was built by Steve Gualtieri of RC Boat Company. The hull is also layed up by him. The hull is an epoxy lay up and has a lot of carbon fiber reinforcement. All of the paint was done by Peter Muller, I think everyone knows how good of a job he does. The hardware is all from Accutech. The boat is ready to run except for a receiver and battery. It has the third channel set up so you can adjust the carb on the fly. The bottom of the boat is finished in graphite as you can see in the pictures. The engine is a stock CMB .67 with a CMB pipe. The engine has break in time and approximately 1 gallon through after that. The hull runs fantastic and needs nothing. It will also come with four props. The boat won the concourse trophy at the Orlando Winternats.

Don't really want to sell it but I am going to get a rigger and something has to go.

Asking $2,200 plus shipping. You can call me at 305-794-1518
Thanks, Kurt"
scale 1.JPG

scale 2.JPG

scale 3.JPG

scale 4.JPG

scale 5.JPG

I am not a scale guy, but I have to say this is the best looking scale boat I have ever seen. If I had the money I would buy it.

Eric
I just had my AZZ handed to me, by Ron Ratoff,, brand new boat, also built by Steve G. at the Fall Nat's in C-town...

This would be a great "turn-key" boat for someone to get into scale

Beautiful Boat. Wish I had the funds for it. Quick question, what is between the carb and the motor? Is that a spacer? It looks different in the picture.

Thanks

Jeremy,

Does this boat have a 3/16" or a 1/4" cable? A picture of the hardware on the transom would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Allen

Jim,

I am sure it has a 1/4", but I will asked the ower to send me a picture of the transom and I will post it here.

Thanks,

Jeremy

This is one awesome boat i have seen it run alot of times this boat is quick and handles great make someone a great racing boat Robert Pickard

I have been having issues getting on IW, now I think I'm good. I'm the owner of this boat and I want to thank Jeremy for posting it for me.

I still have it and I'm going to the Voodoo race, if someone is interested in it I can bring it to the race.

I'm open to offers, my contact information is on the first post.

Thanks, Kurt.

Ok guys

I'm back from the Voodoo race. The boat is still for sale. Open to offers and will separate if need be.

Back