• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S MAC 84 BLUE HEAD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kyle Smith you out there?? Paypal still shows this since the 4th-

kyle smith

Email:

[email protected]

Total Amount:

$265.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$265.00 USD

Date:

Aug. 4, 2009

Time:

16:24:40 PDT

Pending

Subject:

kyle smith has just sent you $265.00 USD with PayPal

Note:

We have sent an email regarding this request. Sorry for the inconvenience.

There has been no e-mail like it says was sent and the "refund" still says pending so what's up? This motor was supposed to go to a friend of mine so I'd sure like to give him an answer. :unsure:

I bought something from this guy on Jim's Boat Dock 7/13. Still nothing......did get an email from his girlfriend three days ago saying they were having problems with his PayPal account and were changing to a new name. Also said they were going to refund my money and that I could resend the money to the new PayPal account to get the item I purchased. No money yet.....takes maybe a mintue to send a refund?

Kyle has also been banned from Jim's I think for possible ties with PHM Racing up in Canada.

Here's a copy of the email:

We had a problem with our paypal account. We will refund your money. We are closing kyle s account and we have opened a new account under [email protected]. Kyle is my boyfriend. I will ship it in 3-4 days at no cost to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as you recieve the refund and issue it to the new account. Your parts wll be shipped immediatley to you. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Kyle and Sheri

I too bought something from this guy on 7/22 and nothing yet.

Andrew Grenier.
guys i think on the dok there is a answer to this.. they think it is the same guy as mike coppolino and he has screwed several boaters with the procat deal and i guess the ip addys were the same from this guy and mikes.. look out he got 13 of us including me on the procat thing.

tk

I bought something from this guy on Jim's Boat Dock 7/13. Still nothing......did get an email from his girlfriend three days ago saying they were having problems with his PayPal account and were changing to a new name. Also said they were going to refund my money and that I could resend the money to the new PayPal account to get the item I purchased. No money yet.....takes maybe a mintue to send a refund?

Kyle has also been banned from Jim's I think for possible ties with PHM Racing up in Canada.

We had a problem with our paypal account. We will refund your money. We are closing kyle s account and we have opened a new account under [email protected]. Kyle is my boyfriend. I will ship it in 3-4 days at no cost to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as you recieve the refund and issue it to the new account. Your parts wll be shipped immediatley to you. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Kyle and Sheri
What was the e-mail address that message came from?

Thanks Kyle and Sheri
What was the e-mail address that message came from?

Same here, still waiting for a set of 1667 props but havn't heard from him in a week. He hasn't logged in since august 1st. :(

Is this PHM ?? I bought his personal 20 rigger and some carbon fiber from him a while back.

I paid for an engine as well. Got refund on 4th. Still in pending so cant touch the money. This guy is a joke. Communicates hourly when trying to sell an item, but then doesnt say a word once sold. I got an email from "his girlfriend" saying:

Thanks Kyle and Sheri

lesson learned.

This is one case where I'm glad I backed away. I was talking to him about the wole lot, but something raised the hackles on my neck, and I backed away. It was probably the way he was all about giving me time to get the cash together if I sent him the first half. When I hesitated, he stopped answering emails and restructured his ads. He seemed to have a ton of good stuff, but had never been on here before mid July, and his only posts were in the for sale forum. I feel bad for those that may have been taken. Hopefully they will be protected by Paypal.

There is an internet fraud claim you can fill out on line. Friend did it on on ebay item . Seller got a phone call from FBI transaction complete. Maybe just copy the link to the sight and e-mail it to them first.

Filed a complaint with PayPal....automatically got escalated.

Lucky it was only $30.00 but still pisses me off!

Ok now my Paypal status has been changed to this-

kyle smith

Email:[email protected]

Total Amount:

$265.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$265.00 USD

Date:

Aug. 4, 2009

Time:

16:24:40 PDT

Removed

Subject:

kyle smith has just sent you $265.00 USD with PayPal

Note:

We have sent an email regarding this request. Sorry for the inconvenience

What the heck does a status of "removed" mean?? It was saying "pending". Guess it's time for a phone call to Paypal. :blink:

UPDATE- just got off the phone with Paypal, they said seller removed the refund status and they strongly recommended that I let them start a claim so I agreed. I was really hoping this would resolve itself.....

Latest posts

Back