• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S lynx/ keep 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

for sale is a complete lynx ready to race. comes with a nova rossi keep 21, gadjet pipe, OS lower, all radio installed and one of my wood radio boxes with clear lid. this is a true carl (lynx) not a splash.

i brought this boat to run at pratice at the brandon pond. i wasnt able to run it personally (not a namba member) but gave it to jonh otto for testing. and i think his words were WOW !!!

only serious buyers please !!! this is the best hull and engine combo out there and my price is fair.

boat hauls a@@ asking $650.00 shipped

call for questions 863 397-2523

Would you sell everything minus the motor? If so how much? I'm local in Plant City and get to Brandon pond every weekend and hear from John you're down here for a little while. Let me know.

Dan currently has little to no access to the internet right now. I just talked to him tonight and I believe he is planning to hold onto the boat through this weekend because he wants to race it in the Orlando race. We have somewhat of a deal for the whole boat but he hasn't said 100% that he's going to sell it so I'm not sure. I think he's going back and forth on what to do.

Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back