• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Brand New CC Racing Engine Special Pro Mod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

I am selling a brand new CC Racing Egine Special Pro Mod.

It has ceramic bearings and 1mm crank

$625 Shipped Sold and shipped

I know there is more nirto guys on here then gas but i need to sell this engine.

906s02.jpg

mwwqp0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

$625 Shipped Sold pending funds

I know there is more nirto guys on here then gas but i need to sell this engine.

906s02.jpg

mwwqp0.jpg
Hey Jeremy. I was just wondering if you found a .21 SGX yet. I went ahead and ordered my son one of the JAE riggers, it should be a fun build. Rich

$625 Shipped Sold pending funds

906s02.jpg

mwwqp0.jpg
Hey Jeremy. I was just wondering if you found a .21 SGX yet. I went ahead and ordered my son one of the JAE riggers, it should be a fun build. Rich
Hey Rich,

Yes i did find a SGX .21 at a pretty good price.but also went ahead and orderd a new sgx-2 from CMD.

The used is going to need a little tlc but that is the best part.Yea JAE should be a fun build and I hear they are going to be quite a competator.

Back