• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Boats Eagle SG 91 with CMB .91 HR Very NICE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmatheng

I have some new items that are on order so I am clearing out some stuff as I just have way too much. Here is a list of items I am currently interested in possibly selling (no trades at this time):

Futaba Receivers (all 75 mhz) as I have moved to 2.4ghz. I have several R113iP PCM, R203HF HRS, R303FHS synthesized, R133F FM ---------- $30 each for the R133F, $40 each for the R113iP PCM, R203HF, and R303FHS Synthesized.

One Orange Miss Vegas with O.S. .18 CVR with pull start (7 tanks thru it), Macs Tuned pipe, Grim sponson mods, all hardware, Grim turn fin, Futaba servos, almost RTR (just add receiver, transmitter, and fuel) - $175.00 OBO EXCELLENT CONDITION

One Yellow Miss Vegas with O.S. .18 TZ Turbo with pull start (4 tanks thru it), Macs tuned pipe, Jerry Dunlap sponson mods, all hardware, Grim turn fin, Futaba servos, almost RTR (just add receiver, transmitter, and fuel) - $175.00 OBO EXCELLENT CONDITION

One Eagle SG that was purchased here on Iwaters from Rob Duckering a few months ago, CMB .91 HR with AB Pipe, all hardware, servos, sharpened and balanced prop, just add receiver and transmitter and you are ready to ROCK, SWEEEEEET Flame Paint job, EXCELLENT CONDITION --- $800 SHIPPED within continental U.S OBO for complete setup less rx/tx - SOLD

These items are listed for sale, but I am not going to push them too hard. Pictures are available upon request. Please PM me as I am hardly ever on here due to work schedule. I prefer Paypal but will accept postal money orders. All prices exclude shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, heres a pic of the eagle with the CMB 91.....

May%2013%20107.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike's stuff is top notch.
The boats are NICE!

Jack
if i didnt dislike the radio box on the whip id buy my old ride back.. it was a heck of a nice hull and fast too..whoever gets it will enjoy it very much.

terry

I'm interested in the 133F FM receiver if it hasnt been sold (cant tell what Matt420 bought - all of 'em??). Let me know.

Back