• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S andy brown SG rigger sponsons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

i have numberous sets of rigger sponsons for sale all are used in great shape some are perfect anyone wanting to know more about these can email me at [email protected] . ill have pics by tommorow after i go the the computer store for advise had a mishap with my system and dont know how to get it up and running

can anyone that has a sg rigger give me the length of there sponsons so i know what these are they could be 40, 60, or 80s im not sure

both sets of yellow sg sponsons are sold. i still have the one side in the first pic, the one with the turn fin attached. plus all the cowlings except one of the larger ones and the turn fins . pics 2 and 4 are still available

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan, If they are for a 80 boat I will take them. I will measure tha sponsons ony boat when I get home. Thanks Henry

2 of them are 60 size cowlings you can tell by the opening for the pipe its larger than the others. the other 2 are a 40 and 20 size . but send me your measurements anyway so i can compare

If you have a set 20 3/16" long with 6 1/2" boom tubes, center to center. I would be interested.

yes i have 2 sets that measure 20 3/16 boom tube 6 1/2 . if you would look at both sets of the yellow ones those are what you are looking for . make me a reasonable offer on them

The yellow ones with the SG stickers on them. $75.00 shipped via paypal sound close? Let me know about prce.

Dan, it looks like Henry has first choice.

Hi Dan I would take second picture your Yellow Front " SG" without turn fin and 60 cowling ( stain tan) I offer $120.00 shipped to calgary let me know thanks Allan

both set of sg rigger sponsons are sold those are the yellow ones . i still have one side left with the turn fin attached plus the other sets ill update the post

Back