• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 2 new cobra tunnel 2 boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

i have 2 new cobra 2 tunnel boats for sale both had blemishes on the decks, but no others issuses. these are reduced in price by almost 100.00 PM me for details at [email protected] they come with a plywood radio box and window decal

the price is 100.00 plus 20.00 shipping which is a steal my regular price on these boats is 225.00 plus shipping. they come with a plywood radio box and window decal.

pics are already up . this is one of the 2 blem decks. i already posted, i just finished them & they are assembled. this is the one with the wrinkled center section. totally unseeable with the cowling on. not to mention with the radio box installed and the fuel tank you would be hard pressed to see anything. please let me know ASAP by calling me tonight at (863) 398-9545 i have another guy wanting it but you were the first to respond so ill give you the first grab.

Back