• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 1/8 scale hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUPPY

Up For Sale I have 1/8th scale hydroplane I have had sitting on the shelf for 2 years. I have taken it out

a couple times and ran very well. I hate to see it go but I'm just not into the "BIG" boats.

The motor is an OPS67 red head with good compression. boat is complete minus electronics.

winstoneagle002.jpg

WE4.jpg
WE2.jpg

Asking $750 shipped (I do not take PayPal).

Up For Sale I have 1/8th scale hydroplane I have had sitting on the shelf for 2 years. I have taken it out

a couple times and ran very well. I hate to see it go but I'm just not into the "BIG" boats.

The motor is an OPS67 red head with good compression. boat is complete minus electronics.

winstoneagle002.jpg

WE4.jpg
WE2.jpg

I know stupid question is it wood or glass can i get some bottom pics and the radio box? [email protected]

winstoneagle002.jpg

WE4.jpg
WE2.jpg

I know stupid question is it wood or glass can i get some bottom pics and the radio box? [email protected]
Its a wood boat made from Newton plans

1102091619.jpg
1102091623.jpg
1102091622.jpg

Back