F Hydro and Twin Rigger CID's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah sure like you did in ATL LOL ha ha :lol:

Julian

we will see what happens ok but ill sign up and pay the entry fee..

yeah but im hoping i can go im only taking the Twin Hydro and i might take my HTB 290 with the CMB 21RS. but we will see what happens we will have plenty of time.

julian

The 2011 Fall Nationals race has just been announced under the Race & Results thread and entries are being taken.

There WILL be a F Hydro - Single Engine, max cid of 1.05" added to this race. There will still be the traditional F Hydro and Twin Nitro class with the cid limits as noted in post #1. This will level the playing field for the F Hydro singles engine boats. If it is well supported at the race, it is likely we will continue it in the future.

The 2011 Fall Nationals race has just been announced under the Race & Results thread and entries are being taken.

There WILL be a F Hydro - Single Engine, max cid of 1.05" added to this race. There will still be the traditional F Hydro and Twin Nitro class with the cid limits as noted in post #1. This will level the playing field for the F Hydro singles engine boats. If it is well supported at the race, it is likely we will continue it in the future.
Single engine PANSIES !!!! LOL :lol: :lol:

:p

i got your pansies,RIGHT HERE,and you know what i'm talk'n about! :eek:

ya what he said!!!!!!

can we have seperate classes for the guys running bigblocks in the gas boats too? :lol:

Gee, when I first read it, I thought it was PANTIES for Tom, but then I saw it was pansies. I like the first reading better, LOL!!

can we have seperate classes for the guys running bigblocks in the gas boats too? :lol:

Will,

If you do not get entered and quick, the only racing you will be doing in October will be on MeTime or the SAWs in Huntsville.

Will,

If you do not get entered and quick, the only racing you will be doing in October will be on MeTime or the SAWs in Huntsville.
It is what it is... if i dont make the cutoff, then i dont make the cutoff. With leaving to go have surgery done in 2 weeks, i have other things on my mind then not making it into the race.

More nitro food for thought. In IMPBA you can run as many motors you want in the nitro classes except Scale and Sport 40. So how many motors has anyone seen before. I have seen four 21's in a hydro for F class. Also seen three 60's in a hydro for F class. How many 12's could we get? LOL

We could put all the 12's on a belt system like Copeland did with the 12 EFI'S in his 40Ft cat some years back!!! :eek: :eek: :lol: :D

Actually, it was 8 EFI's. They were based on the 2 liter blocks rather than the 2.4's so that the boat could come in under the 16 liter Class 1 rules at the time. Ultimately, the boat ran only one race to qualify for an attempt on the Kilo SAW record, which he got. He may have actually used fewer than 8 2.4's for that run, but I can't remember. It wasn't the first boat with multiple outboards belted together, however. It was preceded by an unlimited hydro with 8 2.4 liter Mercs for a total of 2400+ HP. Kept throwing belts because of belt shaft problems.

Sorry for the OT post, but regardless of the number, thanks for reminding me of it. Al was wild in all regards.

50000 RPMs with a belt driven shaft. :unsure:

You never know what mite pop its ugly head up at this race. :ph34r:

David

Actually, it was 8 EFI's. They were based on the 2 liter blocks rather than the 2.4's so that the boat could come in under the 16 liter Class 1 rules at the time. Ultimately, the boat ran only one race to qualify for an attempt on the Kilo SAW record, which he got. He may have actually used fewer than 8 2.4's for that run, but I can't remember. It wasn't the first boat with multiple outboards belted together, however. It was preceded by an unlimited hydro with 8 2.4 liter Mercs for a total of 2400+ HP. Kept throwing belts because of belt shaft problems.

Sorry for the OT post, but regardless of the number, thanks for reminding me of it. Al was wild in all regards.
I can't even imagine being on the engine crew for that fiasco ..but i would pay heavy for a good tape of the SOUND !! :D :D

Some of us have been around a little to have seen a few things.............. :lol: :lol: :D :D ;)

Speaking of one offs................Did anyone ever see any of the T3 motors??? ;) ;)

Latest posts

Back