• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything is FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do so as soon as I get home from work (about 645)

This is supposed to be rippin engine. Mike Z (Grimracer) can give you all the details about it as he built it and raced and won the nats 2 years ago (I think) with it.

Bill

3PK and receivers are sold. Thanks Mark.
Photos have been sent to everyone that has requested them except the D tunnel and they will be sent here in the next 15 minutes or so.

If you asked for photos and did not recieve them, please let me know so I can resend them.

Thanks everyone.

Bill

Send pics of the 1/4 scale and cowling to [email protected] please, Thanks, James

I will send more pics of the 1/4 scale, but the one pic a few posts up from OB NUT is my boat that is for sale running on the water.

Thanks

Bill

Just wanted to make sure everyone that has asked for pictures has received them.... Let me know.

Still have lots to sell too

Thanks

Bill

Hi Bill,

It sucks you are selling all your stuff !! If anyone is interested Bills tunnels are some of the sweetest tunnels I have seen, I did alot of pitting for bill this past race season and will miss seeing him at the races.

Your Friend,

Paul

These boats did alot of winning :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuel and starter have been sold.

Make me an offer on the rest of the boats and stuff. I am open to offers.

Still have the sport boat, the D boat, the 1/4 scale and the flow meter. I may still have the CMB but am waiting on a reply on that one.....

Thanks for looking everyone

Bill

B Mod boat is back up for sale....

All other sales that have been paid for will ship today. I should have tracking numbers that I can send when I get home from work. (the wife is taking the stuff to UPS today)

Thanks everyone

Bill

All items that were paid for have been shipped and individual emails with tracking numbers have been sent. Thanks to everyone that has purchased some of my items so far.

I still have a lot of great items for sale, make me an offer on them.

Thanks

Bill

The only thing I have left for sale is the 1/4 scale Tunnel, I would take $1200 for it PLUS shipping

This boat needs a prop shaft and a receiver and is ready to take to the pond!! I have over 1700 in it, so someone can take a great deal here.

Thanks

Bill

The only thing I have left for sale is the 1/4 scale Tunnel, I would take $1200 for it PLUS shipping
This boat needs a prop shaft and a receiver and is ready to take to the pond!! I have over 1700 in it, so someone can take a great deal here.

Thanks

Hey bill, have you got a radio South ignition box for me? ]

BIg AL

Bill

Thanks

Hey bill, have you got a radio South ignition box for me? ]

BIg AL

Bill

Back