• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything is FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcpilotbill

After a GREAT boating season and then a very difficult late summer and fall personally for my family and I, I find that am in the position to need to sell my boating equipment.

All of the WoodStuff tunnels were built NEW for last season and are in GREAT Condition!! These boats have been cared for and maintained to the highest possible level.

For Sale are the following:

WoodStuff 1/4 Scale Tunnel - Complete Ready to Run less receiver. Futaba servos, pull-pull steering, Zenoah G26, box muffler, remote (3rd channel) ignition kill, spare props, Lawless Lower, Extra Cowling. Asking $1500

Hummingbird "B" Hydro - Carbon Fiber hull. I bought this boat from Ken Hildreth and ran it 4 or 5 times. It does handle well the way it is set up, but can be much faster than it ran for me (I know nothing about hydros and wanted it.....) This also includes the servos for throttle, steering and 3rd channel. SOLD

Orlic Nova Rossi .21 and pipes that I also bought from Ken Hildreth with the above Hummingbird Hydro. SOLD

Futaba 3PK radio and 4 FASST 2.4ghz receivers. This is by far the best setup I have ever run in anything RC. NEVER a single glitch, nervous servo, twitch, EVER. These are the 2 antenna receivers that go for $100 bucks each. I also have the FM module for the tranmitter that I will include. SOLD

CMB Red Head .21 - I bought this from Mike Z - it has the titanium rod. I do not have the flywheel for it. SOLD

NIB Older Rossi inboard .21 - SOLD

I also have a couple of gallons of 60% Red Max, Glow Igniter and other misc. support equipment. SOLD

Thanks for looking everyone, if you have questions let me know. I do have pictures of most everything and can email them to you if you need/want them.

Because of my work schedule, I can only ship on Mondays -

Thanks everyone

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be willing to sell the sport hull without the motor and tanks/ I would use it for electric.

Jeff

Orlic Nova Rossi .21 and pipes that I also bought from Ken Hildreth with the above Hummingbird Hydro. asking $300

I will take this motor, please send me payment info.

Thanks,

Bill

After a GREAT boating season and then a very difficult late summer and fall personally for my family and I, I find that am in the position to need to sell my boating equipment.
All of the WoodStuff tunnels were built NEW for last season and are in GREAT Condition!! These boats have been cared for and maintained to the highest possible level.

WoodStuff "B" Sport Tunnel - Complete Ready to Run less receiver. Futaba servos, pull-pull steering, K&B 3.5 with new piston, sleeve and rod 3 races ago. asking $450

WoodStuff "B" MOD Tunnel - Complete Ready to Run less receiver. Futaba servos, pull-pull steering, Rossi 3.5 with new silver bullet pipe. asking $550

WoodStuff "D" Tunnel - Complete Ready to Run less receiver. Futaba servos, pull-pull steering, K&B 7.5 w/pipe. This boat won most "D" Tunnel races in district 4 this year. It is setup perfectly and is FAST. 1 air dam broke off towards the end of the season but did not hurt the performance so I never got around to fixing it. Asking $600

WoodStuff 1/4 Scale Tunnel - Complete Ready to Run less receiver. Futaba servos, pull-pull steering, Zenoah G26, box muffler, remote (3rd channel) ignition kill, spare props, Lawless Lower, Extra Cowling. Asking $1500

Hummingbird "B" Hydro - Carbon Fiber hull. I bought this boat from Ken Hildreth and ran it 4 or 5 times. It does handle well the way it is set up, but can be much faster than it ran for me (I know nothing about hydros and wanted it.....) This also includes the servos for throttle, steering and 3rd channel. Asking $350

Orlic Nova Rossi .21 and pipes that I also bought from Ken Hildreth with the above Hummingbird Hydro. asking $300

Magnahelic Flow Meter (propane) custom installed in an aluminum carrying case. Also installed in this case is a hobbico MkII battery charger and Gel Cell battery. The charger charges 2 batteries at the same time and will charge Ni-Cd, NimH, or Lipos at up to 2amp charge rates (1 amp on Lipos). Asking $450

Futaba 3PK radio and 4 FASST 2.4ghz receivers. This is by far the best setup I have ever run in anything RC. NEVER a single glitch, nervous servo, twitch, EVER. These are the 2 antenna receivers that go for $100 bucks each. I also have the FM module for the tranmitter that I will include. Asking $500 for radio, 4 FASST receivers and the FM transmitter module.

WoodStuff Custom Made Prop Box. Asking $100

CMB Red Head .21 - I bought this from Mike Z - it has the titanium rod. I do not have the flywheel for it. Asking $175

NIB Older Rossi inboard .21 - Asking $100

I also have a couple of gallons of 60% Red Max, Glow Igniter and other misc. support equipment.

Thanks for looking everyone, if you have questions let me know. I do have pictures of most everything and can email them to you if you need/want them.

Thanks everyone

Bill
I'll take the Rossi 21 if it's not gone yet.

Wally

WoodStuff "B" Sport Tunnel - Complete Ready to Run less receiver. Futaba servos, pull-pull steering, K&B 3.5 with new piston, sleeve and rod 3 races ago. asking $450

WoodStuff "B" MOD Tunnel - Complete Ready to Run less receiver. Futaba servos, pull-pull steering, Rossi 3.5 with new silver bullet pipe. asking $550

WoodStuff "D" Tunnel - Complete Ready to Run less receiver. Futaba servos, pull-pull steering, K&B 7.5 w/pipe. This boat won most "D" Tunnel races in district 4 this year. It is setup perfectly and is FAST. 1 air dam broke off towards the end of the season but did not hurt the performance so I never got around to fixing it. Asking $600

Hummingbird "B" Hydro - Carbon Fiber hull. I bought this boat from Ken Hildreth and ran it 4 or 5 times. It does handle well the way it is set up, but can be much faster than it ran for me (I know nothing about hydros and wanted it.....) This also includes the servos for throttle, steering and 3rd channel. Asking $350

Orlic Nova Rossi .21 and pipes that I also bought from Ken Hildreth with the above Hummingbird Hydro. SOLD

Magnahelic Flow Meter (propane) custom installed in an aluminum carrying case. Also installed in this case is a hobbico MkII battery charger and Gel Cell battery. The charger charges 2 batteries at the same time and will charge Ni-Cd, NimH, or Lipos at up to 2amp charge rates (1 amp on Lipos). Asking $450

Futaba 3PK radio and 4 FASST 2.4ghz receivers. This is by far the best setup I have ever run in anything RC. NEVER a single glitch, nervous servo, twitch, EVER. These are the 2 antenna receivers that go for $100 bucks each. I also have the FM module for the tranmitter that I will include. Asking $500 for radio, 4 FASST receivers and the FM transmitter module.

CMB Red Head .21 - I bought this from Mike Z - it has the titanium rod. I do not have the flywheel for it. Asking $175

I also have a couple of gallons of 60% Red Max, Glow Igniter and other misc. support equipment.

Thanks everyone

Bill
hi i would like pics of the b mod tunnel and the cmb .21 is it a o/b would you call me i would like to talk with you about the boat thanks 760-221-7219 email is [email protected]

Hey guys, I thought I would add that the CMB red head is an INBOARD engine, I bought it to use in the hydro.....

I have had a couple of guys ask about this.

Thanks

WoodStuff "B" MOD Tunnel - Complete Ready to Run less receiver. Futaba servos, pull-pull steering, Rossi 3.5 with new silver bullet pipe. asking $550 - Sold Pending Funds Transfer

Thanks everyone

Bill
Bill,

I'll take radio and recievers.

3PK and receivers are sold. Thanks Mark.

Photos have been sent to everyone that has requested them except the D tunnel and they will be sent here in the next 15 minutes or so.

If you asked for photos and did not recieve them, please let me know so I can resend them.

Thanks everyone.

Bill

Photos are being resent to those that requested them, I just noticed that the emails were stuck in the outbox and no one actually received any photos.....

Sorry for the delay.

Bill

Photos have been resent to everyone. Let me know if you did not recieve what you asked for or if you need anything else.

Thanks everyone

Bill

Bill,

It was my pleasure to meet and get to race against you this year.. Hope to do some racing with you in the future.. Until then: how much for the gas cowl?

Fun_Run07_055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back