Evansville Spring Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You BOY'S are just racing for the first LOSER position :lol: :lol: :lol: . We will be back to the bank and cleaning to boat up before you get half way done.
See Ya Friday

Buddy
Boys Boys, I know how to fix this Evansville / St Louis thing. We'll just split the difference and let someone half way win. Hmmm , Maybe a past high point champion, Hmmmm, Oh, Oh, I know, :p Me!
Hey Wes they wont have a chance to win when ActionJackson get his boat done. Dist 4 ILLinos will win.
Boy, I can remember the day, You put Action Jackson and Kenny together and they could make a washing machine go fast!!
Mikey always buys as long as you leave before he does.............such a nice guy!

Talk, talk, talk, it's all BS. You know why the wind blows from the west in IN? It's all the BS coming out of IL and MO. Miss Chiquita run through a gal of fuel yesterday with my Sport 40, she is ready to bring it to back Indiana. There were afew laps that the radar gun was hitting 60MPH in the straights. She never blew it over and brought it back under it's own power everytime.

DonB
Ding a ling! you had the gun upside down :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think we we should discuss this further at Shyler's on Saturday evening.
hhhhhmmmmmm BBBBBBBBBBBBBarrrrrrrrrrrBBBBBBBBBBBBBQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Sounds good to me. Is Mikey buying?

DonB
Mikey always buys as long as you leave before him...........such a nice guy!
Wes you can't go, don't you have plans for the evening? James told us you were making him sleep in the truck. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DonB

Sounds good to me, Mike is such a nice guy!!!
I will cover that in the drivers meeting...........With Lap penalties and such
Mikey,me and Harvey thought we would try out your new boat on thursday before we left on fridayjust to see how a twin handles, i told Harvey not to try any kind of stunts while he drove your boat but,some where

between any-and-STUNTS well,we'll see you tomorrow Buddy.

MARK :unsure: :blink:

Mikey,me and Harvey thought we would try out your new boat on thursday before we left on fridayjust to see how a twin handles, i told Harvey not to try any kind of stunts while he drove your boat but,some where

whew glad Ralph shipped the sponsons seperate DRIVE SAFE but dont let Harv drive

whew glad Ralph shipped the sponsons seperate DRIVE SAFE but dont let Harv drive
**************TV******************** http://tristatehomepage.com/content/video/...1&cid=72192 http://tristatehomepage.com/content/video/...1&cid=72182 http://tristatehomepage.com/content/video/...1&cid=72181

Last edited by a moderator:
Back