Evansville Spring Shootout May 16 & 17

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sad to see that the classes aren't getting filled. I can remember when I raced there were always at minimum 2 heats for each class. With B, C hydros making up the biggest portion and then monos. E hydro never seemed to had been popular anywhere I raced. But to see "0" twins signed up that's really sad to see.

I hope you guys have fun and be safe.

The direction I would like to go is combining F hydro with Gas Hydro for an open class. Since there were at least 5 boats signed up, the open class will run even if on race day there are not 5 boats.

It's sad to see that the classes aren't getting filled. I can remember when I raced there were always at minimum 2 heats for each class. With B, C hydros making up the biggest portion and then monos. E hydro never seemed to had been popular anywhere I raced. But to see "0" twins signed up that's really sad to see.

Santa, you didn't bring me a twin for Christmas so what am I supposed to enter???

Santa, you didn't bring me a twin for Christmas so what am I supposed to enter???
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Mine isn't built yet.

Back