Evansville June 21 & 22 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great event Eville..

Congrats to Wes in Roundnose Scale.. Good racing with you again man.

Seems to me the kid showed em how in Sport 20 too.... Congrats...

See ya all in JULY...

Thanks River City gang for having us..

Grim

Mikey/Brian and the rest of your group.

Really FUN weekend, glad to see theRTR class was rolling along nicley, good driving by those guys (and ladies). Great site, great water ,and great racing! Thanks again.

Ron Jr

Perfect weather day but we tore up spme boats couple scales got trashed and my villian ................
YEA I could not stay out of trouble.

Those four boat to six boat wide starts were a bit hard.

Forgot about Ryans Bud dead in the back straight and T bone it hard. Put a hole in his cowl but my old Atlas got two holes, ripped the turnfin off with the 1/4 ply. :(

Good thing I can make him a new cowl.

Weather was great we have not had such pleasant weather for many races.

Great Race Evansville Club. Thanks for all of your hard work! Everyone had a Great time!! FAST Racing & Good weather & some Good eats. Congrats to all of the Class Winners Plus Ray Bowden Winner of the Twin Shoot Out! & Chris woods Winner of the Generator in the raffle. Thanks to everyone that purchased raffle tickets to support the E-ville club. P.s. Someone left a Red/White Igloo stater box in the pits I placed it in the retrive boat late sunday afternoon & notified Mike Shindler. Contact Mike about the lost equipment. See you guys again in Sept! jw.

Last edited by a moderator:
AS previously stated by all, Thanks Evansville club for the great effort. Brian, Mikey, Allen, Buddy, Jonathon, and the list is longer than that. They put on a great show and worked extremely hard. I have a little work to do on the Oberto, But Joe is already on some of the Key parts I need to get her back together. Heck, they even let me talk some on the Mike. I had a blast. oh, and Joe, thanks for turning in my starting equipment. I will pick it up from Mikey at Madison. Chuck and I had a great time. Ken

AS previously stated by all, Thanks Evansville club for the great effort. Brian, Mikey, Allen, Buddy, Jonathon, and the list is longer than that. They put on a great show and worked extremely hard. I have a little work to do on the Oberto, But Joe is already on some of the Key parts I need to get her back together. Heck, they even let me talk some on the Mike. I had a blast. oh, and Joe, thanks for turning in my starting equipment. I will pick it up from Mikey at Madison. Chuck and I had a great time. Ken
No problenm Kenny & Special Thanks to club member Don Brown for an Excellent job in the scoring dept. He was On it all weekend..... Thanks Don. JOB well done.

As usual e-ville puts on one of the best races in the country. thanks guys.

joe warren thanks for the geny. it will get used alot.

and i would like to congrats doc turner on a 3rd place in b-hydro with his blackbird 21

And me and Mark bullard had a GREAT sp-20 last heat.. that was alot of fun.

hope to see you guys in the fall.

chris

Last edited by a moderator:
mike,brian,and the rest of the help at E-ville,had a great time as always.lost an old friend

though on sunday,yea my f-mono,it's gone to that racing lake in the sky,or probably just a shelf in my r-c room.trying to choose another color,maybe 'yellow" naa,something different.we'll see ya in the fall. mark

mike,brian,and the rest of the help at E-ville,had a great time as always.lost an old friend though on sunday,yea my f-mono,it's gone to that racing lake in the sky,or probably just a shelf in my r-c room.trying to choose another color,maybe 'yellow" naa,something different.we'll see ya in the fall. mark
Continuing Mark W.s post,the entire Knoxville Gang had a great time this weekend and felt like we were part of the Evansville club.We're already planning on coming back this fall.I'm still having nightmares over Kenny's Oberto and am glad he'll be able to put her back together without ductape.

Harvey

mike,brian,and the rest of the help at E-ville,had a great time as always.lost an old friend though on sunday,yea my f-mono,it's gone to that racing lake in the sky,or probably just a shelf in my r-c room.trying to choose another color,maybe 'yellow" naa,something different.we'll see ya in the fall. mark
Continuing Mark W.s post,the entire Knoxville Gang had a great time this weekend and felt like we were part of the Evansville club.We're already planning on coming back this fall.I'm still having nightmares over Kenny's Oberto and am glad he'll be able to put her back together without ductape.

Harvey
Harv how about that scale final start ? Lots of awesome racing and the db meter went good also D-14 Director checked boats at 10-15 feet and only one was loud. wind blowing at the meter no noise concerns were detected...........

and i would like to congrats doc turner on a 3rd place in b-hydro with his blackbird 21

chris
Chris Glad to see the generator get a good home. You have the set up on the 60 hydro. 84mph on the gun many times in heat trim. Great running CMB!

chris
Chris Glad to see the generator get a good home. You have the set up on the 60 hydro. 84mph on the gun many times in heat trim. Great running CMB!
was that before or after we fixed the floating strut?!!!!!!!!!1

Chris, Mark and I will be there in the fall. Mike and the Evnsville club put on an excellent race. It was THREE HARD and GOOD DAYS of boat running and racing. We are considering several other races this year. including Indy and probably the Charleston race. GTT

Great job Evansville. I had a ball. Hope to see you in September. Great race site.

Excellent pictures Scott. Maybe I will see you at Holton Sunday.

L. Burford

Back