Evansville June 21 & 22 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evansville June race is fast approaching! Time to charge the batteries & Burn the grill off from Atlanta. 12-15 Twins Prepaired to Do BAttle! Many F Mono`s entered to RIP the lake open. Just about time to Get it ON! Dont Miss IT! One of the BEST races of 2008. MIkey in the CD tower to keep it all legal!!

Did I not enter the round nose? God, your killin me, I will enter it, now try to get that indian and checkerboard thing to run so I can kick some Indian A**. The Checkerboard boat of Wes's, Its just chicken yellow. Ken
Sorry Ken, I screwed up. I went back through all the entries this morning and noticed that I missed it your entry in Round Nose.

Old age strikes again.

DonB
Man...I gave you ten bucks to loose Ken's entry for round nose......so I guess you want more hu? B)
Wes

I will take your ten bucks, but only for your entry. On your entry form the Round Nose Scale line was filled out, then it was sctatched out. So are you in or not?

DonB
Go ahead and put me down for round nose. I'll just go run in lane 20. May be all I'll hit is a few ducks.
Wes

Give the freq you want to run on and I will make it offical.

DonB
Spectrum

Boat count as of today June 5th several key guys missing but i think they are coming..PDF file 171 boat cut off at 200 get your entry in

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat count as of today June 5th several key guys missing but i think they are coming..PDF file 171 boat cut off at 200 get your entry in
Mike, I will be at Little thunder, Can you put me in for Scale and sport 20 and I will get the money sent in. My computer has been down Doug Shepherd Madison, In

Mike, I will be at Little thunder, Can you put me in for Scale and sport 20 and I will get the money sent in. My computer has been down Doug Shepherd Madison, In
Doug:

Give me your freqs and I will make it offical.

DonB

ATTENTION TO ALL RACERS:

A white stripe will painted on the ground 15ft. south of the street just behind the hot pit. The property owner has asked that no vehicles, trailers, tents, or lawn chairs be placed between the street and the white line. This area must be kept clear at all times. He wants this for our safety. He has had complaints in the past from motorist that boaters have walked across the street in front of them without looking for oncoming traffic. Also he wants area kept open so other guests can see the entrance signs to the hotels.

Also, no one will be allowed to park on the street. You can pull up and unload but please move your vehicles as soon as possible.

For those of you who will be attending the IMPBA Internats these same rules will be in affect.

hey mikey,any new entry updates on the list ?hope theres some cats out there ready

to do some racing,also a few sport hydros as well.

thanks

mark

The deadline is June 17th. Just over one week away. Attached is an up to date boat count.

Yes Gale 54 you are in there.

Please read my other entry about the white line, it is very important that everybody follow these rules.

We are at 200 boats. We will no longer except entries through e-mail or PM. We will not except any mailed entry post marked later than Tuesday June 10th. So if your entry is in the mail now or post marked by June 10th (tomorrow) it will be excepted.

DonB

We are at 200 boats. We will no longer except entries through e-mail or PM. We will not except any mailed entry post marked later than Tuesday June 10th. So if your entry is in the mail now or post marked by June 10th (tomorrow) it will be excepted.
DonB
WOW, 200 boats, what a wk end it will be!!!!!

ATTENTION TO ALL RACERS:A white stripe will painted on the ground 15ft. south of the street just behind the hot pit. The property owner has asked that no vehicles, trailers, tents, or lawn chairs be placed between the street and the white line. This area must be kept clear at all times. He wants this for our safety. He has had complaints in the past from motorist that boaters have walked across the street in front of them without looking for oncoming traffic. Also he wants area kept open so other guests can see the entrance signs to the hotels.

Also, no one will be allowed to park on the street. You can pull up and unload but please move your vehicles as soon as possible.

For those of you who will be attending the IMPBA Internats these same rules will be in affect.
If you need, I can make a couple pedestrian signs. That way when they go by at 90 and hit someone we can sue em.

The final tally is closing in,there is a good mix of boats for this event....

Number of Entries 67

SPORT RTR 6

B MONO 11

B SPORTTUNNEL 13

B HYDRO 15

B MOD TUNNEL 7

SPORT 20 14

D MONO 7

D HYDRO 10

SPORT 40 18

E HYDRO 10

OPEN TUNNEL 10

OPEN MONO 14

ROUND NOSE SCALE 6

F HYDRO 9

OPEN GAS 7

GAS SPORT HYDRO 3

GAS CAT 5

l/8 scale 18

TWIN HYDRO 11 194 boats

Last edited by a moderator:
Number of Entries 67

SPORT RTR 6

B MONO 11

B SPORTTUNNEL 13

B HYDRO 15

B MOD TUNNEL 7

SPORT 20 14

D MONO 7

D HYDRO 10

SPORT 40 18

E HYDRO 10

OPEN TUNNEL 10

OPEN MONO 14

ROUND NOSE SCALE 6

F HYDRO 9

OPEN GAS 7

GAS SPORT HYDRO 3

GAS CAT 5

l/8 scale 18

TWIN HYDRO 11 194 boats
Are you going to try to do 4 rounds or 3? My doctor says I need to dring alcohol by 7pm every saturday. I think Scott Wadlow goes to the same doctor as well.

Number of Entries 67

SPORT RTR 6

B MONO 11

B SPORTTUNNEL 13

B HYDRO 15

B MOD TUNNEL 7

SPORT 20 14

D MONO 7

D HYDRO 10

SPORT 40 18

E HYDRO 10

OPEN TUNNEL 10

OPEN MONO 14

ROUND NOSE SCALE 6

F HYDRO 9

OPEN GAS 7

GAS SPORT HYDRO 3

GAS CAT 5

l/8 scale 18

TWIN HYDRO 11 194 boats
Are you going to try to do 4 rounds or 3? My doctor says I need to dring alcohol by 7pm every saturday. I think Scott Wadlow goes to the same doctor as well.
yep same doctor :D if i dont have a beer by 7 on a Saturday i will shake worse that Kenny Hildreth on the drivers stand :lol:

Number of Entries 67

SPORT RTR 6

B MONO 11

B SPORTTUNNEL 13

B HYDRO 15

B MOD TUNNEL 7

SPORT 20 14

D MONO 7

D HYDRO 10

SPORT 40 18

E HYDRO 10

OPEN TUNNEL 10

OPEN MONO 14

ROUND NOSE SCALE 6

F HYDRO 9

OPEN GAS 7

GAS SPORT HYDRO 3

GAS CAT 5

l/8 scale 18

TWIN HYDRO 11 194 boats
yep same doctor :D if i dont have a beer by 7 on a Saturday i will shake worse that Kenny Hildreth on the drivers stand :lol:
We gotta get Kenny some spectrum radios. I get shaky just standing next to him. I'm afraid he is going to face me with that radio and I'm going to get antenna whipped to death. :p ........don't tell him I said that, he's supposed to help me with my boat this week end.

Number of Entries 67

SPORT RTR 6

B MONO 11

B SPORTTUNNEL 13

B HYDRO 15

B MOD TUNNEL 7

SPORT 20 14

D MONO 7

D HYDRO 10

SPORT 40 18

E HYDRO 10

OPEN TUNNEL 10

OPEN MONO 14

ROUND NOSE SCALE 6

F HYDRO 9

OPEN GAS 7

GAS SPORT HYDRO 3

GAS CAT 5

l/8 scale 18

TWIN HYDRO 11 194 boats
We gotta get Kenny some spectrum radios. I get shaky just standing next to him. I'm afraid he is going to face me with that radio and I'm going to get antenna whipped to death. :p ........don't tell him I said that, he's supposed to help me with my boat this week end.
I imagine we will race till nearly 7:00 SOOO you guys should be ok..BTW I heard it was Phils B-Day we gotta hit Logans Road House this time or we might get busted .............. CowBoy be prepared to pit my boats can you say here KITY KITTY

I imagine we will race till nearly 7:00 SOOO you guys should be ok..BTW I heard it was Phils B-Day we gotta hit Logans Road House this time or we might get busted .............. CowBoy be prepared to pit my boats can you say here KITY KITTY

Hey MIKEY You are very close June 12 is the B Day.

I do have a free appitizer card for Logans burning a hole in my pocket.

PHIL

Back