Evansvile KOHLMEYER Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Get ready for yet another barnburner 60 hydro has been added. Open water on friday soon as we can get a member to the lake. Get those entries in soon. Kohlmeyer Tees for every entrant. Even a tripple CHUBBY for those big boys. I hear the entire Knoxville gang is coming back for more FUN!. Questions email Me [email protected]

Get ready for yet another barnburner 60 hydro has been added. Open water on friday soon as we can get a member to the lake. Get those entries in soon. Kohlmeyer Tees for every entrant. Even a tripple CHUBBY for those big boys. I hear the entire Knoxville gang is coming back for more FUN!. Questions email Me [email protected]
hey Mikey, not sure how many of us are coming but,i can tell you that weall like racing there,it's definetely a prime place to go and the guys are all a

great bunch to race with and have a lot of laughs with over the weekend.by the way,

will there be any gas sport hydro competition for me there this time? it does get lonely

sometimes out front all alone. :p

Mark,

I think Dean is coming with his and his engine woes are taken care of. Maybe you can coax Buddy into taking his out on the water. I think you may not be quite as lonely this time. As for me, I will get a kick out of watching the close racing in this class

Ken

hey Mikey, not sure how many of us are coming but,i can tell you that weall like racing there,it's definetely a prime place to go and the guys are all a

great bunch to race with and have a lot of laughs with over the weekend.by the way,

will there be any gas sport hydro competition for me there this time? it does get lonely

We have 4 sport hydros in the club and running so YES

We have 4 sport hydros in the club and running so YES
I will be there with a new cat, and I think I have the bugs worked out of my ducer hydro. Gas Sport Hydro should be a blast. See you guys in September.

L. Burford

Mark, I can't wait!!! :D :D And Ken get yours painted and join the fun. Also there are 5 Gas Sport Hydro's in the club.

Buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, I can't wait!!! :D :D And Ken get yours painted and join the fun. Also there are 5 Gas Sport Hydro's in the club.

Buddy
:eek: oh,oh,I think i've talked myself into a 'take out the Tennessee boy'race.it's good to get so many replies so fast,i think theres going to be some exciting

real fast racing in E-ville come September. see ya guys soon. B)

Buddy
:eek: oh,oh,I think i've talked myself into a 'take out the Tennessee boy'race.it's good to get so many replies so fast,i think theres going to be some exciting

Ran my Insane Hydro today. Runs good but i could use a little more speed. Enter S&S full mod come on mail man.......

Last edited by a moderator:
THe heat is on from the south. We want to see if the water up there will burn.

Burn baby Burn, Nitro inferno

Tim

Buddy

Ran my Insane Hydro today. Runs good but i could use a little more speed. Enter S&S full mod come on mail man.......

Tim

Buddy

Tim is undergoing the 'Conversion Point'he should be fully cured bynext tear I mean next year. :D

Tim

Buddy

Mikey,whats this insane stuff all about? I thought you had a Whip in the making for the fall race? as a matter of fact now I remember bringing it to you.I would like to seeJoe Warren with a whip,i'll bet he would be a good gasser or 'cord puller' as he says. :lol: 30 more days till road trip.better warm them up boys,i'm using full throttle this time,no more half open for me. B)

Tim

Buddy

Mikey,whats this insane stuff all about? I thought you had a Whip in the making for the fall race? as a matter of fact now I remember bringing it to you.I would like to seeJoe Warren with a whip,i'll bet he would be a good gasser or 'cord puller' as he says. :lol: 30 more days till road trip.better warm them up boys,i'm using full throttle this time,no more half open for me. B)
I have both Whip needs paint Maybe Joe can drive it while im hiding behind the potties

Tim

Buddy

I have both Whip needs paint Maybe Joe can drive it while im hiding behind the potties
oh, ok.i herd walmart had a big sale on all their best spray paints :p

Mark,

I think Dean is coming with his and his engine woes are taken care of. Maybe you can coax Buddy into taking his out on the water. I think you may not be quite as lonely this time. As for me, I will get a kick out of watching the close racing in this class

Ken
Ken You got Chuckie`s TWIN Ready? let the boy have some fun!!

Hey Don what classes did I register for? I think I want to drop B sport tunnel and ad gas sport hydro.

Hey Don what classes did I register for? I think I want to drop B sport tunnel and ad gas sport hydro.
Rocky

See what happends when you get old, you can't remember things (AKA: Old Timers Disease).

You are entered in Sport 20 and B Sport Tunnel both on 2.4, Let me know what you want to do.

DonB

The old brain cells just keep dying off. Ok here is what I want to enter in.

Gas Sport Hydro

Sport 40

B Sport Tunnel

And maybe gas cat if I get it running right. All on 2.4

The old brain cells just keep dying off. Ok here is what I want to enter in.

Gas Sport Hydro

Sport 40

B Sport Tunnel

And maybe gas cat if I get it running right. All on 2.4
Yo DOG maybe you should bring yhay KITTY over here Sunday for some testing? Heck bring the whole trailer

Rocky

I now have you down for 3 boats all on 2.4, if you want to add the cat let me know.

DonB

Back