ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still snowing here in Traverse City, Michigan

We have had aprox. 260" of snow so far this season.

Now when it does warm up it will need to melt the 24" to 36" of ice

On our lake so we can start testing some new pipe designs.

Enjoy The Weekend,

Mark Sholund

Mark i lived in Gaylord not far from you now you see why i left
default_tongue.png

Hey Don check out Monday, Weve been in the 80's last week........

Gene

Un frick'n believeable !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Snow plow is off the truck, horse's water trough heater out, geese & ducks sitting on eggs by the pond out front - GET OVER IT DON, WINTER'S GONE. Spent my day getting the lawn equipment ready, mowing tomorrow!

Snow plow is off the truck, horse's water trough heater out, geese & ducks sitting on eggs by the pond out front - GET OVER IT DON, WINTER'S GONE. Spent my day getting the lawn equipment ready, mowing tomorrow!
I live in SOUTHERN VIRGINIA not up it your neck of the woods where a full set of real teeth is rare and sheep are nervous at night.
default_laugh.png

It's the middle of April not January! This roller coaster weather BS is reeking havoc on all the plants starting to bud out that we just put in last year.
default_mad.gif

I live in SOUTHERN VIRGINIA not up it your neck of the woods where a full set of real teeth is rare and sheep are nervous at night.
default_laugh.png

It's the middle of April not January! This roller coaster weather BS is reeking havoc on all the plants starting to bud out that we just put in last year.
default_mad.gif
good one Don the sheep are nervous at night lmao

They're scared in the daytime, too! I'm still SOUTH of the mason-dixon line, we know what stumps & rubber boots are for........LOL

They're scared in the daytime, too! I'm still SOUTH of the mason-dixon line, we know what stumps & rubber boots are for........LOL
You forgot about putting them on the edge of the loft in the barn-

biotch is so skeered, it wont move a muscle
default_ohmy.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Andy

Back