• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engines, Starter, and Spares... Oh my

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanJohnson

Hi All,

Trying to thin some belongings and have the following items for sale:

K&B .45 Power Head (8702) w/ spare piston and liner. Used, but in fantastic condition. $125 shipped

CMB .67 Gold Head w/spare piston and liner. Used, but in fantastic condition. $165 shipped - SOLD

Dynatron Super Hi-Tork Starter. Used, but in fantastic condition. $85 shipped - SOLD

Silver Bullet .45 exhaust with header. Used, but in good condition. $75 shipped

Nova Rossi head button and water jacket from a .21 7 port. Used, but in fantastic condition. $20 shipped - SOLD

Remote Needles. 2 x CMB (.45/.67) and 1 x Nova Rossi (.21/.45). Brand new. $20/each shipped - SOLD

First to say "I'll take it" to an item gets it. No PM's with offers please. All prices include shipping to the Continental USA. PayPal only - add 3% or pay as a gift.

Any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

K&B 45 2.jpg

K&B 45.jpg

CMB Gold Head .67.jpg

CMB Gold Head .67 2.jpg

Starter.jpg

Hopper 7.5 Pipe.jpg

NR Head.jpg

Needles.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Original post updated with items that have been sold.

All sold items will go in the mail today and tracking details will be provided shortly thereafter.

Dean

I will take the Nova Rossi head button and water jacket.Sending a PM.

Dave Roach

Original post updated with items sold.

Silver Bullet exhaust and K&B power head are still available. Open to reasonable offers.

Latest posts

Back