engines arnt engines.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the valvola 21 direct drive is an older mac prototype.(owned by cmb)

Jason

99773[/snapback]

Jason,

You have started a very good tread here with good questions and you are getting good answers.

However, Your above statement is an untrue report that you must have heard from someone who is misinformed about the truth.

The fact that you add "owned by cmb" leads me to believe that you were told this by someone who would like you and others to believe this.

Those people telling you this can not provide any documentation that CMB is the owner of this "older mac prototype", while there is in fact documentation as to the owner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Humble appologies , just trying to get some fact from All the fiction around.

correction made. error in translation !!

ive been awake to long !!

im going to change my engines soon, and will buy up .

im wanting to race ( who dosent) and dont want to travel 80+ miles to race with any generic 90 and come last by 4 laps..!!!

I am just Looking for a sound investment :D

CMDi Mac have it Hands Down so far ... B)

Thanks Always Jason :D errr. Mr brown you have emailed question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a CMB 1.0 evo owner with 1 years experience, but have run the OS 46VRM for over 14 years with various mods, so I'll contain my comments just to the OS.

Firstly these can be more than sport motors with the right approach. They do need a good run-in procedure, a solid mount as the crankcases are weak and a few extra degrees on the disc timing.

Do that and with 40-50% nitro, a shorter pipe than you would normally use and prop it on the small side. And wow.. :p I think if there was a world record for revving these motors hard I would hold it.

As to longeivity it varies. I had one last for 8 years and some others only 2 years. You need to keep up a good maintenance schedule.

Thanks for your contributions brad !! Keep em coming please....

looking forward to editing this all together... and saving 2 disk!

Jason :)

BradV said:
I'm a CMB 1.0 evo owner with 1 years experience, but have run the OS 46VRM for over 14 years with various mods, so I'll contain my comments just to the OS.
Firstly these can be more than sport motors with the right approach.  They do need a good run-in procedure, a solid mount as the crankcases are weak and a few extra degrees on the disc timing.

Do that and with 40-50% nitro, a shorter pipe than you would normally use and prop it on the small side.  And wow..  :p I think if there was a world record for revving these motors hard I would hold it.

As to longeivity it varies.  I had one last for 8 years and some others only 2 years.  You need to keep up a good maintenance schedule.

99818[/snapback]

THANKS FOR THE OS INFO

STEVE W

Latest posts

Back