Engine woes of a different nature

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CySlyde

ok seems as if the OPS side exhaust is on backorder :( which dissapoints me because i got really geeked with the good stuff you guys said about it. I could not tell how long it is on backoder from the message he left on my voicemail, so i'll try calling tomorrow. how important is it to have the motor ready while building the boat? should i wait for the stock to resupply? are there any other good motors inthe $200 price range? It helps if they have a pipe, but if they don't i still have some $$$ left over for it.

:rolleyes: Had it listed in the for sale but had no takers.

O.S. RXM .21 like new with extra piston / sleeve and a few extra parts. $125.00

Will throw in a header too ! need a pipe for it ? $25.00 extra.

;) Now thats a great deal on a hot little engine. Add some shipping and your set.

B) Scott

how much fuel have you run through it? i'll have to think on it.. but it might be a good solution

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi CySlyde,

please let me know the type of the engine you are going to purchase.

I will convey your inquiry directly to the German distributor.

Werner Kraetzer

Cyslide,

I like to have my motor when building boats because I can line everything up before I fiberglass or glue something into place. Having pipe placement, strut and stuffing tube alignment all come from having the motor in the boat. And think about the servos and their linkages. Can't set thos up if you don't know where the carb or the remote needle will sit.

My $0.02 cents worth.

How much fuel have you run through it?

:D Less than a gallon ~~ Engine broken in and thats about it, really great shape. Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
My .02 worth on this, I would go with the OS engine, as they are real easy to tune and they seem to hold tune better. it will make life easier on you with the OS.

Tom

Back