Engine for .21 Rigger....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Blevins

Ok what are your guys thoughts on these 2 engines. The Novarossi 21-7 Hybrid or the 35+? What one is faster/better and for what reasons? Lets hear it guys!

You cant go wrong with either. Novarossi is one hell of a motor in all their offerings.

Are you ABMods Adam? If so, then the 7 port can be made to be a great motor with minimal flow work and tweaking.

But from all reports, the DD will be the way to go for all out power with the right props

Yep that's me Kris. Just looking for opinions on these 2 engines and peoples experience with them. I have done buggy and on road engines for years.... LOTS of on track and dyno testing there. Fairly new to the marine scene so getting a feel for what everyone has to say about these 2 engines.

It great to have you on the Boat scene then mate.

One day, if i am ever good at offroad racing I will get some mods done by you
default_smile.png

IMO Get your hands on an SPP NR Carbon pipe, you will not be disapointed! Also get a hold of at least a .350" bore carby but even a 0.380" has been successful over here

Back