engine and parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah you have to save for tomarrow but tomarrow may never come so you have to live a little now. or some thing like that

Lack of funds can make boating tough. I went through thatwhen I was about 17. My mom thought it was the dumbest thing in the world to do. But, an Italian women from Italy could never understand these things anyways...LOL :lol:

people dont have lawns in the place i live, and people dont really care about their cars. even if i do make enough, i still need to make 50 bucks for the badminton team for our uniforms and banquet at the end of the season

im sixteen and work three days a week with no bills, its great i can afford to have two tunnels a 1/8 scale that i am working on right now and another sport 20 that i am working on plus my planes. i couldnt have done it with out my dad because he supported me when i didnt have a job and would help me in any way posible now it is like our father son thing and by the way I got him into boating.

Joel Hanson

a .21 size engine bottom line with pipe is going to cost $180 plus hardware$130 and a hull. if you wanna get on the water for cheap get an airboat

i went throught the exact same thing a couple years ago....im 15 now and i race at a local club, gas cat. if i were you id start out with whatever you can find used for cheap. if you wanna build, you could do what i did the first time...build your own small mono/catamaran using plans and buy the stuff you need used. ive got a strut, prop, rudder, and .18 pullstart engine, manifold, pipe, seein that i was in the same position a while ago id definitly sell it to you very cheap....also have the plans to a sweet little cat im building right now designed by Eric Perez i could send you if its okay with him.

the only down side to that is if you've never built anything small from plywood before and never driven anything nitro rc it would be very hard to get it working well without any help, but if there's someone in your area (which there probly is) they could help you, and the guys on here are all great, and DEFINITLY know what theyre talkin about.

badminton? durn the west coast is different.....then again yall probly dont have lacrosse.

btw are you a niners fan?

Joe

Some of my friends have nitro cars. How much would you sell the stuff for? Can you ask him if you could send me the plans? Ive built lots of things, my woods teacher or my dad can probably help me if i have trouble. Im not really a big fan of sports, but i have a couple of niners products, like safety glasses and an umbrella shaped like a hat.

Laxmasta ???? What kinda name is that? I don't think you should trust him. :unsure:

(Joe, it's a joke...I LOVE YOU, MAN!!! :p )

Joe (aka laxmasta) is a hell of a good dude. He'll take care of you.

BTW...if you get the K&B .18 from him, ask him if he has a decent mount for it...I hear they are hard to come by. ;)

Boy Erin you're behind the times. "LAXMASTA2039" The new space age laxative available at all leading pharmacies & drug stores! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geez, Joe I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I'd bet he is/was very into lacrosse ................... B)

Ans BTW Joe- I still have that Mac pipe you asked me to hold for ya!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back